• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    First if you are not a member you can't get in.

Second, you may join at the door, however you may not be able to take advantage of cheap membership deals from current members.

If you want to join the NRA and still go to the show there are some special deals available if you act fast.

$20 one year deal open if you know a member, PM me or another member and I will pass on my number so you can join now.
    $300 lifetime membership deal is still in effect, same deal you need a referring members number to get it.

Problem is it takes 24-48 hours to process you application and get you a membership number. If you want to go to the show this weekend, do this now! You will have to call back Thursday or Friday and get your number as there is no time to get your packet in the mail. That number will allow you to register and enter the show when you get there.

Just got off the phone with membership so this information is valid as of today. They do not know what deals are available at the door, but you will probably have to have the NRA member with you to take advantage of such deals. It might work with just their number, but even the event folks don't know. Talked to the Annual Meeting Staff today also and they can't guarantee that you will get the better deals when signing up at the door.

Good Luck,
    Lynx Defense

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Wait, care to do cliff notes? Everything i have heard says you DO NOT have to be a member to gain entrance.

sent from my dishwasher

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    If you pre-registered you received a badge like below. If you are already a NRA member bring your card. My guess is you'll get something similar to below, otherwise there will be people helping you join the NRA, thereby become registered to enter.

View attachment 20917 View attachment 20918

Last edited:

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I know every gun show I've been to has NRA volunteers at the front who try to get you to sign up and get free entrance to the show in exchange. Surely they have something similar going on at their own event?

Top Bottom