• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    i was there today had a chat and picture taken with gunny and rick perry just missed sarah. i plan on going sat and sunday. lots to see and do

I heard the line for Gunny to sing stuff was long, do you think he'd mind if I brought two things for him to sign? maybe 3?

Do you know when Nugent will be there?
    Venture Surplus ad

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I heard the line for Gunny to sing stuff was long, do you think he'd mind if I brought two things for him to sign? maybe 3?

Do you know when Nugent will be there?
    It was, too long in fact for me to bother with. Sorry, I'm not a big fan of his.

Jak go to nraam.org, many of your questions can be answered there.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    This got me thinking, what does one sign a slide with? Paint pen? permanent marker?

If it's a black slide, I wouldn't bother with the permanent marker. If it's a lighter slide, I could go either paint or permanent marker. If you go paint, I'd get something along the lines of Dykem markers. If going permanent marker, I'd go with the industrial sharpies (aka super duper permanent).

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    This got me thinking, what does one sign a slide with? Paint pen? permanent marker?

I was thinking silver sharpie haha. It's a black parkerized finish, so it would stick and last forever if I never touch the gun again lol. If i get him to sign more than one thing, it wouldn't matter if it wore off haha.

It was, too long in fact for me to bother with. Sorry, I'm not a big fan of his.

Jak go to nraam.org, many of your questions can be answered there.

Thanks, will do!

If it's a black slide, I wouldn't bother with the permanent marker. If it's a lighter slide, I could go either paint or permanent marker. If you go paint, I'd get something along the lines of Dykem markers. If going permanent marker, I'd go with the industrial sharpies (aka super duper permanent).

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Yeah I ended up not going. shitty night didnt sleep so I wasnt in the mood to go anywhere. I wouldnt have been too fun to hang around today.

Top Bottom