Hurley's Gold

Even more sad news for women's sports....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Nike now running some BS transgender sports commercials. got to the remote before it could end. As Nike has been off my buy list for a while I hope the slave labor users go broke
    I agree. It seems more and more companies are using such commercials to make it seem as if this is more mainstream and acceptable than it is, or that we should accept it as being mainstream.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The mistake is watching commercials to begin with…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I hate commercials. I hate having things shoved at me as if they are mainstream and that we are suppose to accept these abnormalities as if they are the norm, or commonplace. I'll never accept such things as being normal.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Try going down this rabbit hole if you want to be further confused!

Try having pansexual explained to you.... my sister decided she was pansexual and tried explaining it to me. I still don't know what to think. I support her and love her but I scratch my head when having conversations with her.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Try having pansexual explained to you.... my sister decided she was pansexual and tried explaining it to me. I still don't know what to think. I support her and love her but I scratch my head when having conversations with her.
    Makes me almost scared to ask, what is a pansexual? I have never heard that one before.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Swings all ways. Males, females, lady boys, those who’ve been through the blender, etc. I think they draw the line at real animals, but furries are okay.
    Yup, they definitely live a interesting lifestyle to say the least. I don't understand her lifestyle but as long as she doesn't try and push it on me we are good.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yup, they definitely live a interesting lifestyle to say the least. I don't understand her lifestyle but as long as she doesn't try and push it on me we are good.
    Well, my lifestyle as a straight conservative male, married to a straight female is probably pretty boring in comparison. But I'm cool with that!

Top Bottom