• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I've decided to post this video every time someone says Oh there's nothing wrong with taking in refugees because it's working out so well in Europe.... :banghead:

After watching and posting that in the whore thread the other day, I've decided I'm carrying a carbine with me from now on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    5 caught in Ohio.............

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3362324/posts

46Mvg8d.jpg

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Fox is reporting just now that the French are claiming that they killed the mastermind behind the Paris attack. He was killed in the raid the other day and his face was messed up in the shoot out so they couldn't tell for sure it was him but they did DNA to confirm.

Now I call BS, you can't do DNA test that fast and where did they get the control sample from?
    we are being fed a bunch of packaged news alerts and being told what to cling to that day like the other day the story about the police dog.
    Hell, Im surprised that people didn't change their face book profile pic to the dog

#dontpissdownmyback

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    After watching and posting that in the whore thread the other day, I've decided I'm carrying a carbine with me from now on.
    What I find the most interesting is, NONE of those condoning letting the Refugees into our Country have commented on that video. Sheer ignorance I guess to think that can't possibly and won't happen here with Refugees from over there. Because it has already happened with those from the south....

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What I find the most interesting is, NONE of those condoning letting the Refugees into our Country have commented on that video.
    I'm sure that video is being falsely represented. Those huge masses of people snaking their way through the countryside are just on their way to a soccer game or F1 race.

;)

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Fox is reporting just now that the French are claiming that they killed the mastermind behind the Paris attack. He was killed in the raid the other day and his face was messed up in the shoot out so they couldn't tell for sure it was him but they did DNA to confirm.

Now I call BS, you can't do DNA test that fast and where did they get the control sample from?
    we are being fed a bunch of packaged news alerts and being told what to cling to that day like the other day the story about the police dog.
    Hell, Im surprised that people didn't change their face book profile pic to the dog

#dontpissdownmyback

Actually, I think they can do it that fast if they want to. But my question is the same as your's - where did the control sample come from?

Perhaps the guy turned informant? Perhaps he was working with CIA? etc., etc., Crazier things have happened. Not saying it's not a messed up situation, just thinking of all the possibilities.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    I've got a friend who runs a DNA research lab in Houston's Med Center.
    She confirms that most of what we read and see in TV shows and TV news (and wind up believing) about DNA testing is BS.
    The amount of junk DNA science getting into court rooms is staggering.

Oh, and fingerprints still require a human expert for comparisons.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Perhaps they can test based off some of his relatives? Samples found at other known places of residence? The female who recently blew herself up was reportedly a cousin or something. Idk, that raises many good questions!

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Perhaps they can test based off some of his relatives? Samples found at other known places of residence? The female who recently blew herself up was reportedly a cousin or something. Idk, that raises many good questions!
    I was gonna ask if this is the guy who's brother said to turn himself in....might be able to compare genetics!?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    why are all of our US Flags a half staff? is this for France also?
    there has been greater loss of life in America without this happening.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    So apparently the terrorist female suicide bomber wasn't even a real muslim since she drank alcohol, like to party, and never went to mosque. Yet she blew herself up in the Jihad against he infidels.

How the heck do you even profile against that?

From what I read, they took him out with a sniper shot when he passed in front of a window. I'm guessing that's where they got their conformation. I'm also guessing that if they were incorrect, he would have been taunting them on social media by now.

Top Bottom