Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Either the French are the stupidest people on the planet or justification is being manufactured to continue military operations in Syria. Regardless how big of gun Russia has pointed this direction.
    Oils been low for too long. The only logical thing to do is start a war where we send the best of our country to the worst parts of the world instead of letting people just deal with their own shit. It sucks that people got killed but you've gotta take care of yourselves.

Most of those immigrants aren't even from Syria. The left is using it as an excuse and trying to white shame people.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    You heard wrong the ones I've met are some arrogant asses. The foreign legion is that made up of foreigners hence their willingness to fight not flight. To use them as an exclusive example of France's military and exclude the last 115 is ludicrous.Its a damn shame what happened there but surprising that it didn't happen sooner.

Actually, it happened in the 1960's. Bombings in night clubs bars and restaurants. We were warned when going on leave from Germany to be very careful and not to bring anything that would ID us as GIs as far as clothing. Of course our haircuts were wonderful camo. Me, I just shaved my head. But back then the terrorists were home grown....Red Army Faction, and the German gang, Bad Niederhoff or something. There were terrorist gangs in almost all the NATO countries at the time except for England.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'm in. Here's the plan. I know how to defeat IsIs.

1. We stop spending millions to train them.

2. We stop spending billions to regime change another side of the war.

3. We stop supplying the basturds with Toyota.

4. We don't give them tanks that are latter fitted with Iranian guns.

5. We stop air dropping them food and water

6. Figure out just what basturd for whom. Is the psychotic mad man(or men) who wants the destruction of western society and hang him for treason.
    How do they get Iranian guns? Iran hates ISIS because ISIS wants to kill off all Shia Muslims, which is what Iran is.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Guess they shoulda watched Team America.

The theme of France being attacked isn't a new idea. Yet they opened their border to the very people wanting to blow them up.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I wonder how long they have known exactly where these places were, and why were they waiting?

High value targets. Waiting gets more intel - intel that may lead higher up the food chain. At some point, the source dries up and you waste it.

I'd bet we handed the French a few things to waste and now we're watching the remaining sites even more, looking for more recognizable activity.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Yet they opened their border to the very people wanting to blow them up.
    Not just "let them in", but encouraged them to come in. Got to wonder if they have been shamed into retardation by white guilt, or if it was done to intentionally destabilize their own country. Europe is starting to wake up. Not sure how well that is going to work out...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    A bookie wouldn't take bets on no bombing when the country actually ask the opposite of the native culture into their home.

I know some of you are quite studied in history. When has this model of immigration ever ended up happy?

Top Bottom