• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    More likely they will join up with the Russians and the Americans to defeat ISIS, and ensure that al-Assad regains full control of Syria, imposes martial law on the entire country and sends his secret police after anyone that opposed his rule.

This guy is no better than Saddam Hussein.

And the Russians will not let him be removed from power, at least if they can help it.

This attack is likely an attempt to make sure the west tries to ensure the removal of al-Assad as well. Someone is playing the long game, and this is a chess move two or three moves back setting up their end goal.
    Sounds good to me

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    While it is fun to make fun of the French, they need our support right now. Hopefully they squash this and change their policies to prevent further issues.

It is time for the world to band together and get more proactive against these people.
    I agree 100%. Its just gonna be hard to get the USA on the bandwagon while we have several of them in the White House.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    If you go to war it's ugly but the rules of engagement have cost many of our guys legs and arms, the idea of a humane war is dumb, lawyers have no place in war if you intend to win do this turn lose the military and give instructions the end goal is win anyway possible, you can only fight evil with extreme means, we could not have won WW2 under current rules/ideas. Our military leaders are damaged due to current leadership that must change before we can make a difference.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    More likely they will join up with the Russians and the Americans to defeat ISIS, and ensure that al-Assad regains full control of Syria, imposes martial law on the entire country and sends his secret police after anyone that opposed his rule.

This guy is no better than Saddam Hussein.

And the Russians will not let him be removed from power, at least if they can help it.

This attack is likely an attempt to make sure the west tries to ensure the removal of al-Assad as well. Someone is playing the long game, and this is a chess move two or three moves back setting up their end goal.

I'm in. Here's the plan. I know how to defeat IsIs.

1. We stop spending millions to train them.

2. We stop spending billions to regime change another side of the war.

3. We stop supplying the basturds with Toyota.

4. We don't give them tanks that are latter fitted with Iranian guns.

5. We stop air dropping them food and water

6. Figure out just what basturd for whom. Is the psychotic mad man(or men) who wants the destruction of western society and hang him for treason.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    French jets began bombing ISIS targets in eastern Syria tonight, according to France's defense ministry, hours after the country's national police launched an international manhunt for a "dangerous" suspect wanted for involvement in the Paris attacks.
    The French Ministry of Defense said it targeted a command post and a terrorist training camp, dropping 20 bombs on ISIS’s de facto capital in Raqqa, Syria. The first target included a command post, jihadist recruiting center and a weapons warehouse, the ministry said.
    Ten French fighter jets were launched simultaneously from the United Arab Emirates and Jordan in an operation carried out in coordination with U.S. military command, the French Defense Ministry said.

Activists in Raqqa tweeted that water and power was cut off after the airstrikes. <READ MORE AT LINK>

http://abcnews.go.com/International/french-jets-bomb-syria-police-launched-international-manhunt/story?id=35215091

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Have there been any accounts yet of what happened in the areas the main massacres occurred yet? I like to try and learn from these situations since they're always different in thier own little ways.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I wonder how long they have known exactly where these places were, and why were they waiting?
    They very easily could have gotten immediate intel from US forces. As far as why wait? I dunno. Maybe they were trying not to upset thier own citizens and spark another attack like this. Now that one's been performed, the gloves are finally off. I think they were helping us to a small percent a few years before ISIS became an issue.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/...ng-turkey-islamic-state-idUKKCN0T40QZ20151115

Davis was detained with a group of others who could have been planning an attack in Istanbul

the source said eight people suspected of links to Islamic State had been detained in Ankara on Sunday

during a raid in the southeastern province of Diyarbakir in late October. Two Turkish policemen and seven militants were killed

Turkey had detained more than 1,000 people suspected of having links with Islamic State this year

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    2E70C58600000578-3319244-Armed_City_of_London_Police_were_clearly_visible_as_participants-a-14_1447606891937.jpg

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Skeeter's an insensitive little $#@!er, I doubt he gives a damn.
    Yer GD right! I've been to France and personally experienced the rudeness they have for me and the U.S.!! They are ungrateful Sh-ts and would be speaking German if it wasn't for our Country!!!!! You can Idolize them as I do not. What is happening in their country is a shame, BUT they let it happen with their weak border/immigration stance. Just like will happen here with all the Bleeding Hearts running around!!

Last edited:

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Yer GD right! I've been to France and personally experienced the rudeness they have for me and the U.S.!! They are ungrateful Sh-ts and would be speaking German if it wasn't for our Country!!!!! You can Idolize them as I do not. What is happening in their country is a shame, BUT they let it happen with their weak border/immigration stance. Just like will happen here with all the Bleeding Hearts running around!!
    I've heard they really like Texas....what did you do, what did you dooo?!

Tony2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Magnolia
    I've heard they really like Texas....what did you do, what did you dooo?!
    You heard wrong the ones I've met are some arrogant asses. The foreign legion is that made up of foreigners hence their willingness to fight not flight. To use them as an exclusive example of France's military and exclude the last 115 is ludicrous.Its a damn shame what happened there but surprising that it didn't happen sooner.

Top Bottom