• ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Gonna keep the whole post here:

For those who don't know the jails in Texas are privatized, meaning they get money from the federal government for everyday someone sits in jail. I can promise you the 100 to 200 a day that they get is way more than they spend to house the inmate. I was in a custody battle in Texas and got jailed for making a terroristic threat. The charge was later dismissed but then I was rearrested for allegedly making another threat on an open line and violating the protective order that was in place on the charge that had just got dismissed. I sat in jail over the Thanksgiving Holidays for allegedly saying I was going to take someone down. The comment was I was going to go down to court and win my son back in a custody battle. No threat just a response to someone saying they would never let me see my son again for no other reason than spite. No investigation of the charge, they happened to be friends with an investigator who helped them trump up the charge. I sat in jail until the charge was again dismissed when I said lets take it to trial by jury. Let me tell you first hand they don't care about innocence or guilt. If they can make something out of what someone says they will even if they know the person pressing the charges have alterior motives. The civil and legal system in Texas are very intertwined. Someone perceived threat is prosecuted even if it is biased and without intent or fact. The fact there is an indictment on this is just ridiculous. The poor kid is getting beaten and more. The kid went in jail probably a nerdy gamer who didn't know proper decorum and for that he will be permanently scarred the rest of his life. The punishment doesn't fit the crime in Texas but as long as someone is making money off this, or some attorney is pushing to make a name for themselves so they can make it in some law firm, or some prosecutor is living out their political aspirations then this kid will continue to pay. Wake up everyone this is how it works. Your kid could be next.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I understood what you meant, I was just making sure HE did ;)

Yes, it was very difficult to read but I didn't want him to change it. I really think he was just venting about his own experience(s).

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Todd42...Welcome to forum....

Paragraphs........please......

.....and citations are usually expected......

Top Bottom