• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barstoolguru

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    dallas.tx
    sorry it is the spell checker it, makes corrections and twists the words sometime
    Kangaroo carry sits in your groin area and to access it you have to reach down in your pants or undo them if you have a gut. A belly band 20.00 on eBay has no tax for out of state sales and is free shipping on some of the sellers, here is just an example.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Belly-Band-...445?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519bee3855

here is one for 10.00+ 2.75 for shipping.....
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Conce...726?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19caec144e

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I agree, Kangaroo is like a shoulder rig from what I've seen.
    Unless bar stool is thinking of thunderwear.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I know it sounds like a pain in the ass but your best bet would be to experiment with holsters you've built yourself. Leather working isn't very hard (especialy if you use Chicago screws instead of stitching), neither is molding kydex. You'll save a lot of money, probably end up with a holster for every season and situation (it's good to own many different kinds), and have the only holsters in the world built just for you.

Tandy leather has a book all about making holsters. There are also lots of tutorials online. Tandy is having a huge black friday sale so now is the time to learn.

FYI- I can make an improved version of the Crossbreed Supertuck for less than $15. If that isn't an incentive for ya then I don't know what is!

barstoolguru

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    dallas.tx
    sorry, I did get them crossed .... my bad..... belly band is half the price of the kangaroo with free shipping. and yes I do make my own holsters but the basic price of a piece of saddle grade leather (10 oz) will out price buying a holster already made if you never use the rest of it.

break down.... 1 pc of kydex $10.00.... 1 piece of leather.... $10.00.... 2 clips X $3.00=$6.00.... bottle of taning oil.... $10.00... pack of screws.... $4.00

BigHoss

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    East Texas (Brownsboro)
    Thanks guys for all of the help...some wanted...some, not wanted...but, all asked for!

I realize this is a "per person" deal, but I really just wanted some good direction...and I got it. Thanks!

BigHoss

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    East Texas (Brownsboro)
    After many suggestions, many "YouTube Videos", trying different styles on here in town...I just ordered a CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe Holster today...I can not wait until it comes in...well, I can wait, I just didn't want to.....but good things come to those who wait....hmmmm...

Thank you all for your suggestions, some a little more creative than others!

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    After many suggestions, many "YouTube Videos", trying different styles on here in town...I just ordered a CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe Holster today...I can not wait until it comes in...well, I can wait, I just didn't want to.....but good things come to those who wait....hmmmm...

Thank you all for your suggestions, some a little more creative than others!

Cool. I love mine. I adjusted the cant forward a little but that is easy to do.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I got a Zack Holster coming in the next couple of days for my G23 pocket carry. Hell, I might even try an appendix waistband carry when I have my shirt tails out.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I was going to get the Crossbreed but talked myself into a leather version from DM Bullard. I am really glad I did too. Good luck withe the Crossbreed, I hear they are very nice.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    My bad, I didn't look close enough. I thought it was one of those that suspends the gun around the neck and under a shirt.

I like that idea, might have to channel my inner Tuco Ramirez and give it a try.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BigHoss

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    East Texas (Brownsboro)
    I received my CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe Holster yesterday in the mail! I lathered it up with Saddle Soap and then coated it with Leather Cream & Balm...played with putting my "unloaded" gun in the holster several times. Put the holster in position and wore the outfit for the rest of the evening. Let me tell you this...so far, wearing the gun in THIS holster has been near "orgasmic" (I'm 35 yrs old...so at my old age...just about anything related to guns can be "orgasmic"...LOL) for me! What I mean, for the young ones here...is that I LOVE THIS HOLSTER already!

I will be doing some sort of "review" at a later point, but I wanted to thank those for the suggestion...as this thing is N-I-C-E-!-!-!

Top Bottom