• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    "No matter which side of the aisle you sit on, the quote from the guy at the LA Times is priceless! And this from a Senator in Washington, that is collecting a salary!!!!!
    glad i dont live in her district
    Subject: Quote of the Day
    Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein
    How stupid can a congressperson be?
    Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein:

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

Yep,- she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo from the [COLOR=#009900 !important]Los Angeles[/COLOR] Times:

"Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill." "Frankly, I don't know what it is about [COLOR=#009900 !important]California[/COLOR], but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth." "The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein - Topix
    Hurley's Gold

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'm actually not surprised at her quote at all. I've become used to nothing but idiocy coming from her mouth.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Don't forget that DHS listed Veterans as potential threats to the security of the nation only a few years ago.

Dianne Feinstein's brain is fried from her years as a California Hippie. Even the Democrat-dominated Senate did not go along with her gun control scheme in March-April 2013.

She will either retire soon, or die in office with no discernible record of success. Her junior senator (Barbara Boxer) will suffer a similar fate.

Their only legacy will be to prove that California deserves to die a slow, painful, bankrupt death where the welfare class will storm LA, Sacramento,
    Oakland, and San Francisco to claim their just due.

Flock California and all the crap they have spewed on the rest of us!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even though the story is false I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she did harbor such a sentiment.

In a way, this slimy piece does....with her statement about PTSD being a "new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War" idiotic comment. Feinslime just needs to STFU and the dumbasses that keep electing her need to be committed to the nearest loony bin for concentrated mental evaluation....and to be pumped full of Thorazine just before any and all elections (to keep them quiet, complacent and non-voting).

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    In a way, this slimy piece does....with her statement about PTSD being a "new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War" idiotic comment. Feinslime just needs to STFU and the dumbasses that keep electing her need to be committed to the nearest loony bin for concentrated mental evaluation....and to be pumped full of Thorazine just before any and all elections (to keep them quiet, complacent and non-voting).
    That said, perhaps the REAL question is: WHO are the people in her district that are voting for this friggin nut job, they might be already in the looney bin...

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Bingo. Good find. How do these people take an oath to protect the Constitution, and blatantly try to dismantle it? Gaaah - excuse me, I need to go take my blood pressure medicine.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    What she is saying is that veterans have PTSD from war and they will need to prove they can own a weapon. She also says that PTSD started with the Iraq war, again she has no friggin idea what she was talking about. In fact PTSD has been a by product of all combat veterans. It was first identified as "PTSD" in the Vietnam timeframe, but long before that it went by other names "shell-shocked" was common. I believe 100% of ALL combat vets have it. What has happened is everyone want to claim it. Like the cook on the ship in the China Sea who claims he got PTSD from seeing the ships guns being fired upon the mainland...YES that is what he told me and he was also getting 100% disability from the VA for it. Then even did a piece in the local paper on him.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I have to wonder why people start these rumors in the first place. Swinestein is a gold mine of idiocy and freedom-hatred without having to make up stories like this.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    What has happened is everyone want to claim it. Like the cook on the ship in the China Sea who claims he got PTSD from seeing the ships guns being fired upon the mainland...YES that is what he told me and he was also getting 100% disability from the VA for it. Then even did a piece in the local paper on him.

Wow. Couldn't make it into the military any other way than the cook route and has to make shit up like this to get his glory. Bonus points for the lifetime checks.

What a limp-dick.

****, I've been waiting four years for the VA to clear my legitimate injuries and get my checks rolling. Maybe I'll just start the process over and make some bullshit up about how I have PTSD from the time I almost got deployed.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Wow. Couldn't make it into the military any other way than the cook route and has to make shit up like this to get his glory. Bonus points for the lifetime checks.

What a limp-dick.

$#@!, I've been waiting four years for the VA to clear my legitimate injuries and get my checks rolling. Maybe I'll just start the process over and make some bullshit up about how I have PTSD from the time I almost got deployed.
    Had a thing in the local paper: 'Looking for Vietnam Vets to discuss their thoughts' So about 25 folks show up at the City Library. They went around the room, into yourself, when were you in Vietnam, what did you do etc. Out of the ENTIRE ROOM of VVets I was the ONLY CIB/combat vet in the room. It was a mixed group of Navy, AF, few Marines and some Army. Most were supply sgts, cook on the boat, some pilots (non combat), some admin folks etc. All but about 8 or so dropped out and the rest of us made several meetings to discuss. Paper was going to print stories in the local paper. The BIG hero was some 1st Sgt who was at Phu Cat AFB, working at GEEIA. WOW the stories he could tell. Then one day I mention to him I stayed at that AFB a couple of times on mail runs from the boonies. He had said he was there in the 70-71 time frame, well I was there in 67-68 and on that AFB they had AC, separate rooms, how and cold running water, flushing crappers and stand up urinals, can only imagine what it must have been like in the 70's. (I would sometimes have to stay over if I could not get a flight out tot eh DMZ that afternoon). Then I mentioned to the 1st Sgt that I knew what GEEIA stood for (Ground Electronics Engineering Installation Agency) and I knew because my father was the COMMANDER and its NOT a combat outfit. DID NOT SLOW the guy down at all apparently. You should have read his story in the paper, would have thought he fought the war by himself, same for the cook on the boat...

Out of 8 folks 7 were chosen to be featured int he paper...can you guess WHO WAS NOT? You got it, me, the ONLY combat soldier in the room. If you had read the paper it was near comical. The 1st won the war, the cook got PTSD watching thru bino's to the mainland and the rest partied their tour away...

Troysland

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2013
    Austin, TX
    19074_Dianne_Feinstein_Hand_In_Face.jpg

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Washington elitist IMO actually look down on vets, like most things with those in power it's simply theater, it becomes more obvious each day.

Top Bottom