• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Come and take it.

That’s just it, they aren’t coming to take anything; they are just going to stop manufacturers from producing new semi auto rifles with modern features along with OEM magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds for commercial markets. Everything will become secondary or BLACK MARKET.

People will refine making their own magazines and even firearms with 3D printers et al. The magazine ban is a farce in the making right out of the gate.

3D Printed Guns and accessories will be made in the darkest corners of society opening a new chapter of prohibition circa the 21st century. History repeating itself yet again.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    F4B015CE-1756-41F4-8A1F-0F5DB676C57B.png

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lol, “darkest corners of society”...and every where else in society. 3D printers have gotten cheap enough, every thing is on the internet, and music wire for making springs is easy to find. No need for “dark corners”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Lol, “darkest corners of society”...and every where else in society. 3D printers have gotten cheap enough, every thing is on the internet, and music wire for making springs is easy to find. No need for “dark corners”.

The newly illegal manufacturing won’t be happening out in the open, I guess you missed that point.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    It would be best if it was out in the open in open defiance

At this point the Bolsheviks are laughing at this type of rhetoric. They steal elections and no one can stop them. They want open defiance so they can jump start the eradication of dissidents. Thus far there has been nothing but talk and just like in 1994 that is how this will play out. The difference is that in 1994 we tossed the gun grabbers out of office, now that they can and will continue to steal elections that won’t happen so it is full speed ahead.

Are best and perhaps only chance at freedom is to return to a Republic of Texas.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    How is that not open defiance? I think we are basically saying the same thing.

Legal secession from the U.S. (Written in the TX State Constitution) and openly defying federal law no matter how unconstitutional are not the same things. I suggest you study what happened back in Waco and Ruby Ridge in the 1990’s. The fed had no issues murdering men, women, and children for defying federal law in regards to the length of a firearm barrel. They are not only wanting defiance they are counting on it for the eradication process to begin. The best way forward is for Texas to secede and return to a Free Republic. A nation of rigged elections is no longer a nation worthy of being a part of. Succession is the least violent COA and can be achieved sans a single shot fired.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Legal secession from the U.S. (Written in the TX State Constitution) and openly defying federal law no matter how unconstitutional are not the same things. I suggest you study what happened back in Waco and Ruby Ridge in the 1990’s. The fed had no issues murdering men, women, and children for defying federal law in regards to the length of a firearm barrel. They are not only wanting defiance they are counting on it for the eradication process to begin. The best way forward is for Texas to secede and return to a Free Republic. A nation of rigged elections is no longer a nation worthy of being a part of. Succession is the least violent COA and can be achieved sans a single shot fired.
    Being dense looks like this. You're fighting the wrong enemy, bro. I'm not the enemy. The Federal law "infringes" on the Bill of Rights, just as the Texas Penal Code also does with the Texas Constitution.

Also, you have to start somewhere. If you don't have a leadership structure, you have to start with the little things, if you are willing to take risks towards the big ones. For Constitutional Carry, that meant some of us being willing to be arrested with a black powder pistol in order to "have standing" to challenge the laws in court. It didn't get us as far as we wanted 6-8 years ago, but at least LTC holders can open carry now, and there's once again bills for CC in the Texas legislature.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Being dense looks like this. You're fighting the wrong enemy, bro. I'm not the enemy. The Federal law "infringes" on the Bill of Rights, just as the Texas Penal Code also does with the Texas Constitution.

Also, you have to start somewhere. If you don't have a leadership structure, you have to start with the little things, if you are willing to take risks towards the big ones. For Constitutional Carry, that meant some of us being willing to be arrested with a black powder pistol in order to "have standing" to challenge the laws in court. It didn't get us as far as we wanted 6-8 years ago, but at least LTC holders can open carry now, and there's once again bills for CC in the Texas legislature.

Dense? Dense looks like people breaking laws that are passed then getting hemmed up by the feebs. You say we have to start somewhere, well that time has come and gone. The only way forward is to secede, the USA is no longer a free republic- it is wrought with election fraud and corruption on every level. No one has done a single thing in response. All the tough talk is just that- TALK. If we don’t break free now then we suffer the fate that awaits.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Dense? Dense looks like people breaking laws that are passed then getting hemmed up by the feebs. You say we have to start somewhere, well that time has come and gone. The only way forward is to secede, the USA is no longer a free republic- it is wrought with election fraud and corruption on every level. No one has done a single thing in response. All the tough talk is just that- TALK. If we don’t break free now then we suffer the fate that awaits.
    How many of us doing Constitutional Carry are still locked up??? I was there at the Alamo for this: https://www.texastribune.org/2013/10/19/protesters-dawn-weapons-alamo-over-gun-restriction/

You guys talk more than enough. The guys I was with at Lone Star Gun Rights, Texas Open Carry, Open Carry Texas, Come and Take it Texas, and the likes were front-liners and did stuff and had actionable plans to try and affect change.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    How many of us doing Constitutional Carry are still locked up??? I was there at the Alamo for this: https://www.texastribune.org/2013/10/19/protesters-dawn-weapons-alamo-over-gun-restriction/

You guys talk more than enough. The guys I was with at Lone Star Gun Rights, Texas Open Carry, Open Carry Texas, Come and Take it Texas, and the likes were front-liners and did stuff and had actionable plans to try and affect change.

When all these bans come to pass, start making your illegal items out in the open. I can tell you how that story ends.

No one gives 2 shits about open carry BTW. The feebs ain’t coming for what you already have and already carry. You should probably read the proposed bill, it is obvious at this point that you have not.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    When all these bans come to pass, start making your illegal items out in the open. I can tell you how that story ends.

No one gives 2 shits about open carry BTW. The feebs ain’t coming for what you already have and already carry. You should probably read the proposed bill, it is obvious at this point that you have not.
    Uh, I opened the PDF and skimmed it. I'll admit I haven't read it word for word.

Open carry wasn't the issue, Constitutional was. The constitutional argument was, that the "right to bear" means you CAN wear it and should be able to legally without papers.

Are we team building here or virtue signaling?

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Uh, I opened the PDF and skimmed it. I'll admit I haven't read it word for word.

Open carry wasn't the issue, Constitutional was. The constitutional argument was, that the "right to bear" means you CAN wear it and should be able to legally without papers.

Are we team building here or virtue signaling?

If you read the bill it has nothing to do with the RKBA. The bill is designed to stop the future commercial manufacture and sale of new rifles with specific features and magazines that hold more than 10 cartridges. It specifically reads that current items would be grandfathered in, and it has zero to do with the right to carry be it open or concealed. The question of it being “Constitutional“ would rest with the courts, based on their history I have zero faith the SCOTUS would rule in favor of gun manufacturers or gun owners.

The major problem with this bill, should it become law, is that it would make a specific class of semi auto rifles unobtainable to many; especially to those in a lower socio-economic class. Current rifles would essentially become more expensive via a secondary market (RE: just like in 1994-2004) and harder and more expensive to obtain as years pass- potentially creating a black market of new items created via 3D printers, CNC machines et al. Unlike the 1994 crime bill, pre-ban magazines with a capacity of greater than 10 cartridges would not be transferable if this bill becomes law, and all “pre-ban“ firearm transfers would require an FBI background check via an FFL dealer, even between family members. Also, there is no sunset on this proposed AWB.

This bill is an attempt at changing the culture via social engineering. The subject items would essentially be exclusive to those who already have them and to those prepared to pay expensive tolls for the pre-ban weapons as the standard capacity magazines would no longer legally be transferable. The same thing was done with what are now NFA items. Putting them out of reach for most is the end game.

The whole “come and take it” mantra is meaningless as no one is coming to take what is already in circulation according to this bill. Holding rallies at The Alamo isn’t going to keep gun manufactures assembly lines churning out commercial sporting rifles and standard capacity magazines for public consumption.

In essence, this bill, should it become law, is specifically designed to kill the industry built on civilian gun sales of modern sporting rifles and standard capacity magazines.

Where you get “virtual signaling?” out of any of my post is a complete mystery to me and all the team building in the world isn’t going to make licensed manufactures break the law should it come to pass.

Top Bottom