felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun and misdemeanor disorderly conduct

Madhouse

Mar 17, 2008
Houston, TX
Full Article

MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man was accused of shooting his lawn mower because it wouldn't start. Keith Walendowski, 56, was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed.

According to the criminal complaint, Walendowski said he was angry because his Lawn Boy wouldn't start Wednesday morning. He told police quote, "I can do that, it's my lawn mower and my yard so I can shoot it if I want."

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Mar 4, 2008
He looks like he is two beers short of a six pack.I hope he gets anger management instead of jail.

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle
.....so which was it? Prolly a regular 18.5" barreled shotgun or 16" barreled rifle knowing the media. :rolleyes:

The was pretty funny of him to do that though.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
That's pretty hilarious. Thankfully no one was hurt. Many times I have felt like doing the same thing to my computer. I'm not playing with only half a deck though, which is probably why I've never done it. ;)

ducksps

Mar 3, 2008
Austin, Houston
A man should be allowed to shoot his mower any time he reckons it needs a shootin . Of course if he's in a city, county or other incorporated area that does not allow the discharge of firearms he is in error and has to face the music.

I would be curious what the unregistered SBR may be and that opens a whole other path of bad ideas and problems started by this fella.:confused:

Madhouse

Mar 17, 2008
Houston, TX
One of my brothers pulled and pulled on the starter of our mower for half an hour when I was a kid. He got pissed, poured gas on it and tossed a match at it!

:D

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
Redneckicus ToomanyLoneStaricus is the species in question.

I've wanted to shoot a few things in my life... my car was one of them, on a few occasions. HKFiend can remember the majority.

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
After I got my PM9 back from Kahr for the third time for FTFs, I took it out back and tried a mag through it and it still wouldn't finish the mag without 3-4 FTFs, I got pissed off, unloaded what was left in the mag and chamber, carried it into the garage, picked up the 4 1/2" angle grinder and cut it up into about 100 pieces and tossed it into the trash....man that felt so good.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Redneckicus ToomanyLoneStaricus is the species in question.

I've wanted to shoot a few things in my life... my car was one of them, on a few occasions. HKFiend can remember the majority.

I seem to remember an incident somewhere around 12am on a friday or saturday night, that involved lots of busted knuckles working on your car, lots of screaming profanities that everyone on the street could probably hear, and a ratchet or two being thrown at the motor. ;)

In my own case, I've actually destroyed a computer monitor from shaking it so much when I reached my wits end working on a computer for hours on end and nothing worked. Mechanical objects sure do bring the best out in people, don't they? ;)

BeNotAfraid

Jul 15, 2008
Red River, Texas
...half stick dynamite woulda worked quicker....

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads