• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Good news! It only applies to rifles! Your AR, AK, Sig and Scorpion pistols are still good to go!

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    The proposed "bump stock" bill, as linked above, isn't limited to bump stocks:

trigger crank, a bump-fire device, or any part, combination of parts, component, device, attachment, or accessory that is designed or functions to accelerate the rate of fire of a semi-automatic rifle

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    There is a simple solution. Outlaw, round up and imprison all nutcakes. End of problem.

Minor problem with "fix". It would imprison most of the liberal anti-gun nuts. Oops. The law of unintended consequences....

Big Dog Dad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2017
    As usual, the demoRATS can't wait to capitalize on a tragedy. What bothers me is that the RINOs are also jumping on the bandwagon. I don't really have a use for a bumpstock, but there are folks who legally want to own and play with their new toy. First it will be bumpstocks, then hi-cap mags, then "evil" looking ARs, and on and on and on. Will it stop anytime soon? Of course not. Not until everyone is disarmed and marching in step and drinking the Koolaid. Then everyone can salute Emperor Soros. Not going to happen in my life, but it is their ultimate goal.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Accelerate the rate of fire is particularly troubling because it could be interpreted to mean anything from a hand crank to a single stage target trigger. Swein steak could have anything other than a long pull “military trigger” in her sights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    As usual, the demoRATS can't wait to capitalize on a tragedy. What bothers me is that the RINOs are also jumping on the bandwagon. I don't really have a use for a bumpstock, but there are folks who legally want to own and play with their new toy. First it will be bumpstocks, then hi-cap mags, then "evil" looking ARs, and on and on and on. Will it stop anytime soon? Of course not. Not until everyone is disarmed and marching in step and drinking the Koolaid. Then everyone can salute Emperor Soros. Not going to happen in my life, but it is their ultimate goal.

I agree. I have no use for a bump stock, but I don't care if you have one. It's a free country.

Besides banning bump stocks doesn't prevent people from converting to a full auto. It's illegal to do so, but not that hard to do.

The anti-gun nuts will continue to whittle away at gun rights until 2A has no substance. I will not give an inch until they actually do something to stop criminals. For whatever good it does I've already written my Congressman and Representative about not supporting this legislation.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I agree. I have no use for a bump stock, but I don't care if you have one. It's a free country.

Besides banning bump stocks doesn't prevent people from converting to a full auto. It's illegal to do so, but not that hard to do.

The anti-gun nuts will continue to whittle away at gun rights until 2A has no substance. I will not give an inch until they actually do something to stop criminals. For whatever good it does I've already written my Congressman and Representative about not supporting this legislation.

Hopefully everyone else that is posting on upcoming legislation is doing the same.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I figure sometime in the not so distant future we are going to have a Dem Pres and a Dem majority in both houses and the party will be over. I'm just going to continue to buy ammo and a few more or ten guns I want till then.

Top Bottom