• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I just wish more people would have seen through it and not relied upon it. Lots of people will be hurt when this is pulled out from underneath them. And those people will have no recourse because there is no legal right or entitlement to the benefits just because you paid the tax up front.
    DK Firearms

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Gonna get nasty financially up in here.
    Illinois, the state from which I fled, has 5 main public employee pensions (public school teachers, university employees, judges, congressmen and municipality workers). The state admits they under funded them to the tune of $100 billion . Outside actuarials say the number is actually around $200 billion.

Democrat governor and democrat speaker of the house passed a law last year to reduce fugue pension benefits. Pensions are protected by the illinois state constitution though and some judge just threw the law out. Going to IL Supreme Court next. Democrats...attacking union pensions? Who'd have thunk it? GOP there wants to go even further.

Without exaggeration, 4 of the last 7 governors of Illinois have went to prison.

I said all of that to say this: lots of people dont have to pay social security and many of them are in WORSE state run pensions.

Railroad retirement? Now that is REAL interesting!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom