• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hush, your shit sucks because it's not operator level delta tier 1 shit and therefore your opinion is not valid.

Now buy the $400 shit and get on with your life!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    So I need to pay double for a no magnification red dot who's biggest boasting matter is a 3 year battery life? Have you even seen the reticle system designed for the new PA sights? I don't even need battery power to use it.

You're literally trying to compare a red dot scope to a red dot sight.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So I need to pay double for a no magnification red dot who's biggest boasting matter is a 3 year battery life? Have you even seen the reticle system designed for the new PA sights? I don't even need battery power to use it.

See post 23 for reference.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America

I'm not. Just providing data points. I know pa has the magnified scopes (2.5 and 4x) I think they're cool. Hate the CCSS reticle. I'd prefer a duplex or less busy reticle. Not buying from PA or Aimpoint. I do check out PAs site for fun. Just don't have any real needs for another optic

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My brothers in laws cousin told me that SF is using PA optics on all their kit.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Well I'm using a PA micro dot AND 6x mag, and I'm a veteran, and I own the book "No easy day".....soooooo yea. Everything else is crap because I said so.

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I heard Brian Williams had his PA attached to his Bushmaster (post-buyout) and is on the way to IRAN.

The PA makes ANY rifle war-ready. And Brian Williams.

mustang_eas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    Killeen, TX
    I did consider an Aimpoint PRO and an ACO but I wanted a magnified optic which the PA one is a 4x and for an AIM Pro with a magnifier more than double what I wanted to spend..... I have no doubt of the reliability of Aimpoints and down the line should the PA not hold up I may step up to one but for now I'll see how it goes with my chinese knock off,,,,,, worse case I learn a $279 lesson :)

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I thought PA was domestic here in Texas? And aren't they designing their stuff ground up? The hold a few patents I thought. I'm sure it's Chinese components, but when you're designing your own shit, what makes it a knockoff? Unless you mean the design? Then everything thing is a knock off of something else.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Yankee, look at their red dots then look at aimpoints. They counterfeited them and had them made in China. If they were their own and not copied they wouldn't look just like an aimpoint. If I was going to buy a fake aimpoint I'd but a primary arms.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Yankee, look at their red dots then look at aimpoints. They counterfeited them and had them made in China. If they were their own and not copied they wouldn't look just like an aimpoint. If I was going to buy a fake aimpoint I'd but a primary arms.
    That's like saying I'm not buying a nikon because it's a counterfeit leupold because they look the same, dammit!

Top Bottom