• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Llano County
    Getting down here took longer than I thought it would but it's been great so far. As an escapee from Maryland, I am so happy to be somewhere with friendly people who seem to understand the Second Amendment. Glad to have found this forum and hope I can make some worthwhile contributions to the community.

Made my first visit to Texas about two years ago and it took that long to convince the wife, sell the house, retire, and find a place in Hill Country we can call home.
    Guns International

dogbone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Llano County
    Let me be the first to welcome you. Be glad you are in Llano County and not Travis. Wanna trade?

Thank you for the welcome. Been here long enough to know I am in the right place, so I will have to decline your kind offer to live in a liberal la-la land. Had more than enough of that in Maryland.

dogbone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Llano County
    Howdy
    I agree on the bbq vs crab.
    All the bbq I've had has been pretty darn good but you know what I'm liking even more than that?

The people! Everyone we've run into has been so kind and gracious in helping us get settled in our new home. Tasks which would be buried under a stinking pile of bureaucracy back in Maryland have been handled here in one quarter the time with one eighth the fuss by friendly smiling people. As an example, the closing on the sale of our house in Maryland took about two hours. Down here, the closing was completed in half an hour... and twenty minutes of that was spent trading recipes for sweet tea.
    God bless Texas!

Top Bottom