Finally got the Charger...

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by hoytinak, Feb 4, 2009.

1. hoytinak

hoytinak Active Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Honestly I don't know why I picked this thing up. I liked the grey stock (been thinking about one since they came out)but once I seen the blue stock, I just had to have it. I don't really have any use for it but it just looks like so much fun. I won't have time to really shoot it till this weekend (though I did just shoot a mag through it in the back yard) but I have a feeling it'll be a keeper. :banger:

[​IMG]

2. mac79912

mac79912 Well-Known

Mar 4, 2008
    That looks like it is going to be fun to shoot.Never seen the blue stock before as the ones around here have the green stocks.

3. jimmy-buffett

jimmy-buffett New Member

Oct 22, 2008
    I bought one of these yesterday morning from Gunbroker, it's on the way from Colorado right now. I also bought a 5.5-inch Tactical Solutions threaded barrel to put my silencer on it.

The way I see it, this is a high capacity pistol at worst, and a small silenced SMG at best (in my mind I see an H&K SP89).

I don't know what the bipod is for, to be honest. You can get a regular 10/22 for cheaper that will be far more accurate just because you can't stabilize this thing very well without a buttstock.

4. noskilz

noskilz Member

May 29, 2008
    Houston
    Not sure what I'd do with one, but it sure looks like fun. :fighting0002:

5. 45tex

45tex Well-Known

Feb 1, 2009
    How Much?

6. hoytinak

hoytinak Active Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    I paid around $350 for it after shipping and FFL transfer. Then added the red dot ($90), upgraded the trigger ($200) and the 8" threaded bull barrel ($125). Still haven't had a chance to take it out yet as today was my only day off for the week and it was too windy. :(