• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dreyes89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    Pasadena
    It's on fox news right, sorry for no link. I'm at the hospital and service is limited.I believe he killed 3 cops so far,and said he will have warfare on lapd.
    Texas SOT

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    At least one of the victims was a cop's kid (don't know if it was a child or adult offspring). Cops in the area are running scared. No service on most 911 calls. Motor units pulled off the street. Two innocents shot by police, one other's vehicle shot up by them. Shooter's "manifesto" rambles and rants, calls for a ban on suppressors and tough "assault weapons" ban.

Last I heard, they found his vehicle abandoned in the Big Bear area. Should be a fun manhunt now. Won't be very clear who's hunting whom out there.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    He apparently is a marksman that is also trained in demolitions. He stated he would use all of his training. I believe he killed a police officer, the daughter of that officer, and her boyfriend.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    He must know something pretty crazy if the cops are going around shooting up cars that looked like his.

Know something? No, he is ambusing and killing and shooting cops. He wrote a crazy manifesto saying he would kill many cops, their families, and anyone trying to help a cop.

He is angry that he lost a hearing about his termination from the dept. One of the dead is the daughter of the man who represented him at that hearing. That is how sick this **** is. He is extremely dangerous and is pretty much attacking on site.

Good grief, dude.

Langenator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    College Station
    Know something? No, he is ambusing and killing and shooting cops. He wrote a crazy manifesto saying he would kill many cops, their families, and anyone trying to help a cop.

He is angry that he lost a hearing about his termination from the dept. One of the dead is the daughter of the man who represented him at that hearing. That is how sick this **** is. He is extremely dangerous and is pretty much attacking on site.

Good grief, dude.

Still doesn't excuse the cops for opening fire on people for the mere act of driving a similar vehicle.

So...you're freaked out, operating in an even more uncertain environment than usual with someone out there trying to kill you.

Ever been in Kabul and gotten a "BOLO, white Toyota sedan, suspected car bomb"? Half the cars in that city are white Toyota sedans. Doesn't mean you can shoot them all.

Target ID, people.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    txinvestigator5 said:

Good grief, dude.

I understood that the coach who was killed was the daughter of the cop who got him fired.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    You don't know why they fired on the vehicle, unless you were there.

Firing on a vehicle just because it resembles the suspect's without clearly identifying the occupants is inexcusable unless maybe you were fired on first. I doubt that these two ladies delivering newspapers did that. I all for standing up for our underpaid and overworked LEO's but they screwed this one up.

Last edited:

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Firing on a vehicle just because it resembles the suspect's without clearly identifying the occupants is excusable unless maybe you were fired on first. I doubt that these two ladies delivering newspapers did that. I all for standing up for our underpaid and overworked LEO's but they screwed this one up.

Inexcusable is the word you're looking for.

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston

Good grief, dude.
    i never said he was right for doing what he was doing

Top Bottom