• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    This guy is wacko. Just looking at his "career' as one who worked in SO CAL LE, it appears he couldn't make it in the training car, so he "deploys" which means his job is held for him by law. He comes back and still can't make it. He then files some bogus complaints, yet still gets fired. This kind of stuff happens from lousy trainees. They say they are being treated bad, harassed, discriminated, ect. Being a cop, especially in a big place like SO CA is hard. Passing training is hard. Being a training officer that is responsible for a trainee is hard, and sometimes you do have to paper them out. It is there to weed out the bad element, and it sounds like they did a good job getting rid of him.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Firing on a vehicle just because it resembles the suspect's without clearly identifying the occupants is inexcusable unless maybe you were fired on first. I doubt that these two ladies delivering newspapers did that. I all for standing up for our underpaid and overworked LEO's but they screwed this one up.

I am all for law enforcement too. Underpaid? Hardly. They are represented by unions, have gold-plated retirement and health and dental plans.

Far better than our troops in Afghanistan who don't have a toilet to take a crap in, never found a coffee or donut shop in Helmand Province, depend on friends and families for comfort items, and get squat in comparison to the benefits cops and fire fighters get.

Poor cops!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Now just found out he is black(sigh) color dont matter!! Period!!
    But a criminal is a criminal no matter how you look at it. We talk about guns, we talk about color, we talk about everything but the right thing.
    No matter the motive he is a murderer and a coward, please excuse my language( and a puss)
    No matter what happens you just dont go out and kill a person that had nothing to do with nothing.
    To make your point. We sit here and key board commando, and say what we would do,
    And how fed up we are etc.. But come time these pricks are to cowardly to face the one who they did them wrong!!!

And after its all over they want the rights!! (I call BS) if you call your self a man dont punk out.
    If you want to go out in a blaze, then prove your point in a man on man, gun on gun, fight.
    A ambush and a run makes you a pussy in my book. When you get caguht after all you did dont punk out
    now finish what you started!
    Dont run. Cause in my book those you hurt should have a fair shot at you!!!
    More chance than you gave them!!!
    We all loose jobs, lovers, money, so what!! The true mark of a man is to get up and keep moving.
    And if you are fed up or gonna blow the whistle, then make up your mind to live with the choice!!
    If you cant then dont do it !!
    But to hit those that were not involved is pure cowardice in my book.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I just started reading his "Manifesto." So far the guy seems to have:

1.) A very high intolerance for what he considers injustice.
    2.) Either real or imagined experiences of victimizations by corrupt police officers.
    3.) An extremely inappropriate way of dealing with injustice and victimization (real or imagined).
    4.) A disconnect from reality, the perceptions of others, and other bizarre and malfunctioning ways of processing reality. (The guy took time to give shout outs to flaky celebrities like Charlie Sheen and complained that now he's going to miss Shark Week!)

Makes sense so far that he went off the way he did. I wonder if it will be revealed the guy's on psych meds?

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    I am all for law enforcement too. Underpaid? Hardly. They are represented by unions, have gold-plated retirement and health and dental plans.

Far better than our troops in Afghanistan who don't have a toilet to take a crap in, never found a coffee or donut shop in Helmand Province, depend on friends and families for comfort items, and get squat in comparison to the benefits cops and fire fighters get.

Poor cops!

As a Service Connected disabled veterans I agree with your passion for our troops! Not sure I agree with all your other assessments of LEO but hey that's your opinion and I can't (won't) argue one way or the other. I do know for a FACT that a Longview Police Officer was severely injured just over a year ago when her cruiser was broad sided by a drunk illegal immigrant (yes from Mexico). 8 surgeries later she is getting around and can perform light duty.....sit a desk....answer a phone etc. Was fired because she had missed 12 months of work. Just wonder where all her union reps were?

Last edited:

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    As a Service Connected disabled veterans I agree with your passion for our troops! Not sure I agree with all your other assessments of LEO but hey that's your opinion and I can't (won't) argue one way or the other. I do for a FACT that a Longview Police Officer was severely injured just over a year ago when her cruiser was broad sided by a drunk illegal immigrant (yes from Mexico). 8 surgeries later she is getting around and can perform light duty.....sit a desk....answer a phone etc. Was fired because she had missed 12 months of work. Just wonder where all her union reps were?

Well said.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Now just found out he is black(sigh) color dont matter!! Period!!
    But a criminal is a criminal no matter how you look at it. We talk about guns, we talk about color, we talk about everything but the right thing.
    No matter the motive he is a murderer and a coward, please excuse my language( and a puss)
    No matter what happens you just dont go out and kill a person that had nothing to do with nothing.
    To make your point. We sit here and key board commando, and say what we would do,
    And how fed up we are etc.. But come time these pricks are to cowardly to face the one who they did them wrong!!!

And after its all over they want the rights!! (I call BS) if you call your self a man dont punk out.
    If you want to go out in a blaze, then prove your point in a man on man, gun on gun, fight.
    A ambush and a run makes you a pussy in my book. When you get caguht after all you did dont punk out
    now finish what you started!
    Dont run. Cause in my book those you hurt should have a fair shot at you!!!
    More chance than you gave them!!!
    We all loose jobs, lovers, money, so what!! The true mark of a man is to get up and keep moving.
    And if you are fed up or gonna blow the whistle, then make up your mind to live with the choice!!
    If you cant then dont do it !!
    But to hit those that were not involved is pure cowardice in my book.

Crazy is crazy. regardless of color.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I have to shake my head at the irony. He accuses LAPD of having a culture of using excessive force and in two separate incidents, LAPD lights up people for no reason.

Stay classy LAPD...

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I have to shake my head at the irony. He accuses LAPD of having a culture of using excessive force and in two separate incidents, LAPD lights up people for no reason.

Stay classy LAPD...

damn, was about to post basically this same thing.

Top Bottom