• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Let's keep an eye out for anyone affected by the fires. I know alot of us would take an hour or two to help out ... it's a shitty situation and I know L and Kerry have both been evacuated.

Does anyone know if Mark (from TGO) is OK?
    Lynx Defense

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Let's keep an eye out for anyone affected by the fires. I know alot of us would take an hour or two to help out ... it's a shitty situation and I know L and Kerry have both been evacuated.

Does anyone know if Mark (from TGO) is OK?
    Mark is ok, he works on the army camp up that way, and is a firefighter as well. He worked a 12 hour shift fighting the fire. Mark is a good dude.

From Mark:

Mark Gast It's much worse than it looks.. just got off 12 hours working it...time to sleep. Back to see what we can salvage in a few hours.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The one in SA was in just the right spot. The wind basically pushed it into an active quarry. Doubt that SAFD could have contained it otherwise...

Just drove through that area, smelled strong of wildfire for several miles.

Got some cell phone pics of the smoke from fires up Austin way, it's a thick haze on the west side of SA.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Evacuated Lone Star Gun Range today ... Sandra and John don't need this right now ... I hope it's safe.
    John Sisemore II
    Our apologies to everyone who came out this afternoon. We were told by Caldwell county Sheriff's office that we needed to get any customers out in case the roads got shut down. So far the range is ok and we will see what the CCSD says in the morning. We will let everybody know if we are going to be closed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected and displaced by the fires and to all our first responders please stay safe.

Top Bottom