Capitol Armory ad

First White Underwear, Now White Paint??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greenzilla80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    Hutto
    iwonder if thos that wore their pants in such a fashion would do that if they knew it's origins ?iirc it started in prisons meaning the wearerwas open to butt phucking!
    I think the real origin of it is mothers were buying their kids' pants too big so they wouldn't have to keep buying pants so often. That, and kids getting their siblings hand me downs.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Just hit up the local military surplus store and get you some chocolate brown Fruit of the Loom tighty-brownies. Don't forget the matching brown Fruit of the Loom T-shirts.

I like the dark colored undies, personally. They don't discolor and look gross. I'm a fat boy, I sweat, and white clothing doesn't stay white. Black, gray, blue, and frilly pink are my choice of undies :roflfunny:

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    nope. was advertisement. or gender identity. civilian version would be pimps and hos. like havin pink hair in austin.

Sort of like "bandana code" I'm guessing? First time I heard about it...it made a LOT of sense...and was rather eye-opening...

Top Bottom