• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The Packers/Sea Hawks game was a blast! I was whooping & hollerin' and the two little dogs headed for shelter! They don't see Daddy cut loose like that very often!

Gotta admit, I was rootin' for Green Bay but the comeback made by the Seahawks was something that I'll never forget! How about that fake field goal? WOW!

Flash
    Venture Surplus ad

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It's 3rd quarter in the Patriots/Colts game. NE is completely smashing the Indy folks at 31-7 in terrible weather conditions. They should take a time out to build an ARK!

OOOPS! make that 38/7!

Flash

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    It's 3rd quarter in the Patriots/Colts game. NE is completely smashing the Indy folks at 31-7 in terrible weather conditions. They should take a time out to build an ARK!

OOOPS! make that 38/7!

Flash

I expected the Pats to win, and even expected them to win easily (by about 10 to 13 points), but didn't expect this beat down. Looks like Tommy Boy will be making his 6th super bowl start and trying to tie Joe and Terry

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    If you listen carefully, you can hear the collective GROAN of the Indianapolis folks. I never expected an ass whipping like this!

Thinking ahead...........The Superbowl ought to be spectacular!

Flash

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    And Kubiak is going to be the next head coach of the Broncos, LOL.

Say goodbye to Peyton Manning, no way he plays for the guy that cratered here in Houston.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    WTF is wrong with the NFL??

We got Bella-cheat causing Inflata-gate in NE.

Seems everything that happens these days is tarnished by something outside of the play on the field.

Looking forward to a good game between the Seahawks and the Patriots, but all we going to hear is about is cheating for the next week and a half :(

(well except for the 5 minutes they will talk about the worthless Pro Bowl)

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Yeah but hasn't he been in quite a few accusations on various levels of cheating more than any other coach? You know the old saying, If it walks like a duck.....

Yeah, but success will bring out an element that will never accept that it was above board.

All the guys on the radio talking about saggy balls and do they help or hurt, blah, blah, blah. Another black cloud over this incident with the NFL, they are having a hell of a year.

My conspiracy side is formulating a hypothesis that ESPN has it out for Roger Goodell and is trying to keep as much negative stuff on the consumers plate to extort something from him, run him off, or fulfill another agenda of theirs.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    1st time EVER, a unanimous decision on defensive player of the year ... JJ Watt! DUHHHHHH

His acceptance speech was humble and included thanking everyone from elementary school teachers on up. I think he's a great guy and wish him nothing but the best.

Top Bottom