• texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    attachment.php

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Damned entertaining football game.
    In the sense that such strange turn of events are things of which movies are made.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Damned entertaining football game.
    In the sense that such strange turn of events are things of which movies are made.

Nobody would believe a movie finish like that, would say impossible.

At least we are not talking about how the officials decided the game. Got a little worried about the crew when the missed the roughing the kicker call early, but on the whole a pretty clean game.

We could have just as easily been talking about the amazing game changing catch by Kearse, and the stupid move by Belichick not using his time outs and letting all that time run off and not giving Brady time to score, just as easily as we talking about the questionable call by Seatle, if the Seahawks had punched it in.

UberDuper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Leander
    The whole ending was bizarre.
    An inconceivably lucky catch.
    Belichick not using a timeout when Lynch got to the 1yd line. Maybe brilliant?
    A pick on a 1 yard goal line pass? Unheard of.

The pass was the right call for 2nd on the 1 with 25 seconds and 1 timeout. If they'd run it, they were only getting 2 attempts. A pass is a high success rate option and gives them 3 plays to work with. If they didn't have any timeouts, you would have seen 2 passes and a run.
    Had Belichick called a timeout to save the clock, Seachickens would have been able to run all 3 plays.

Did Belichick intentionally force them into a passing play on 2nd down? Preferring to only have to defend the run twice? Was he that confident in his defense that he took all that time away from Brady?

Crazy ending. I hate both teams. Cheats vs. Thugs. But that was a hellofa game.

UberDuper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Leander
    Me? No. I try to support the local team wherever I live but I just can't for the cowboys.
    It's been a difficult time living in AZ, TN and now TX.

Go Texans!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    The pass was the right call.
    Most would disagree. Put the ball in the hands of your QB whom had for the most part an avg to substandard performance? Or put it in the hands of one of or the best RB in the league that had been gaining yds on every run he was handed the ball? All they needed was 1 yd. I would not have left the last 30 seconds in an Over Rated QB's hands..... But Iam glad Pete did as I Loathe the Seahawks!!:usflag:

UberDuper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Leander
    I read somewhere that Lynch had only made 1 in his last 6 goal line attempts.

Pass was the right call, assuming your QB throws the ball to one of his teammates.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I read somewhere that Lynch had only made 1 in his last 6 goal line attempts.

Pass was the right call, assuming your QB throws the ball to one of his teammates.

Yup, that is what I heard also. Plus it gave them the chance for two running plays if it was incomplete.

Won last year, second this year.................lot of teams would love to have a coach that sucks that bad.

Top Bottom