Join TexasGunTalk

Fort Worth Officer kills woman in her own home

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by BillFairbanks, Oct 12, 2019.

1. mongoose

mongoose Member

Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    I did not hear burglary.

That is because the neighbor did not report a burgary. I said the dispatcher communicated to the Officers that there was an open structure. An open structure may vary from an accidental door left open to a burglary. An open structure call would be treated with a more vigilance than a welfare check. Burglary was my possible interpretation of an open structure.

C_Hallbert likes this.
  2. toddnjoyce

toddnjoyce TGT Addict

Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

3. mongoose

mongoose Member

Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    And the neighbor was not the one who reported to the Officers, the 911 operator was. As I said my interpretation was that an open structure as reported to the Officers. by the 911 operator, may have been construed as a burglary.

4. jrbfishn

jrbfishn TGT Addict

Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    That is why I say I would like to hear the dispatch recording.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce likes this.
  5. mongoose

mongoose Member

Sep 10, 2012
    nm
  6. dfwpi

dfwpi New Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Not going to go back and listen to recording again, but you do realize most call details are sent via patrol unit's computer terminals these days. I haven't seen any released, not really wanting to see any, and besides, nobody is paying my fees to review any of it, so no dog in this hunt

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

7. dsgrey

dsgrey Active Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Sadly, the aunt and father are fighting over who controls the funeral. Seems the latter may have been out of the picture but he now realizes lawsuit money will be coming.

8. mongoose

mongoose Member

Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Not going to go back and listen to recording again, but you do realize most call details are sent via patrol unit's computer terminals these days. I haven't seen any released, not really wanting to see any, and besides, nobody is paying my fees to review any of it, so no dog in this hunt.

No one asked you to listen or for your opinion. I just posted what was asked for. Sure don't want to take up any of your precious time.

9. candcallen

candcallen Well-Known

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Any horses left alive around here? The dead ones are hardly identifiable as equine and will need to be hosed off the parade geounds.

10. C_Hallbert

C_Hallbert Color Commentator

Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    When a murder occurs during the commission of a crime, there is an intent to commit that crime shared in common among all the perpetrators involved; when an unjustified Police Shooting occurs during a situation where Offices are either responding to a call or investigating a situation where they have Probable Cause to believe a crime was being committed, or where there was a Physical Emergency requiring their assistance, there is no mutual intent (outside of a criminal conspiracy) to injure or take a life shared by other Officers on the scene with the Officer who used lethal force inappropriately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk