• ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    HI, Franck!

I live on the north side of Houston, very close to the previous poster. Switzerland is my number one choice as a travel destination and I've always been fascinated by your country! I doubt if I'll ever make it to Switzerland but it's my first choice.

Your English is very good and your posts are very informative.

I'm a retired teacher. Feel free to pick on my name, then select "profile" There are many pictures about shooting sports activities here. Pick on the "album".

Enjoy!

Flash

Nio

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2016
    Hello Frank,

I am also new on the forum and it is nice to find a fellow European on the platform.
    It seems that it is easier to enjoy gun enthusiasm in Switzerland than in Holland, I have been in the army 4 years and send on missions to Bosnia(mid 90's) 2 times. So you can say I have some gun experience, but my government doesn't allow me having a gun. even tough I have no criminal record or history of violence.
    When you wan't to own a gun you have to be accepted by a gun club, Where I live there are view and they don't accept new members.
    even when you get into a club you have to shoot for one year under supervision (small caliber) before you can get a gun licence.
    My parents live on the country side and have big land enough place to do target practice without anyone to notice. But still not possible because I cannot buy a firearm anywhere.
    Is there a possibility buying a gun from Switzerland without to many problems.

Nio

Top Bottom