• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Check this out if you would like to try a free gun cleaning rag. New Co. All he is asking is for you to try his product and give him feedback on it. He may still have some for us Texas boys to try. Just tell him your one of the Texas boys.

Now, the reason for this post is to give away some of our 'rags' for people to test them on their guns and give us some feedback of how well you guys like them and how they do.Our product is not known by a lot of people at the current time. By giving away our product and to have your guys test them for us, we will know if we are on to something or not.

If you are interested in 'testing' one of our gun cloths please email me with your name and address to: Info@RustysRags.com and I will ship you one for free. I will even pay for the shipping and handling. All I ask is that you come back to this post and share your results.
    Guns International

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Update 1: I got my sample rags today... I hope I get to try them out very soon so I can report back on them. The sheepskin concept is very cool, I have a feeling it is less likely to leave behind little pieces like some of my other cleaning rags do...

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    As soon as mine get here they will be tested hard. I shoot atleast 5 firearms a week and go through 5-10 of the heavy duty gun rags a month so hope this work better for me and last longer.

kfog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Houston
    just got finished using my Rusty's Rag on my handguns, initial impressions are very good. cleaned everything up great! guns are shiny clean and picked up all the gunk off the guns without a hitch. Thanks so much for the product and i'll definitely be recommending these to friends!

thanks again!

Pappy

Resident Septuagenarian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Texas
    Moderators..Can you please close this thread. There was only so many rags to be given out. Thanks.

You did say, "All I ask is that you come back to this post and share your results". I have yet to test mine.
    I suggest you let this thread remain, but please state the offer is over. Thanks Leadpot.

Top Bottom