• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    We had us a good turnout, good conversation, and good food today.

For next week, we will be at the Luby's on Mopac and Steck.

Just a side note regarding this Luby's (since Rick reminded me of this today).......
    - If we ever get to a location and it is closed for whatever reason.........this Luby's is our default location. Just go there and we'll follow suit. And if you have a phone, post up to save others the trip.
    - Also, if Friday comes around and I haven't posted anything up confirming a location - this Luby's is our default. So come Friday morning and I haven't posted (bad Mic), anybody can post up that we are defaulting to this Luby's.

We'll see y'all on black Friday!

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    OK, kids...Don't forget...early shopping then lunch at Luby's(MoPac and Steck). Dig out those Luann coupons! If anyone wants, I could be talked into a trip to Shady Oaks after(or I'll go later after taking advantage of the nice weather.).

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I am in West Virginia. Will be in Pennsylvania tomorrow. Don't think I will make it. I'll keep y'all in my thoughts while I'm scouting.

Seriously though, I'll see y'all in a couple of weeks.

Brojon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Sorry I missed ya - I waited and hung out front but 10 after I got tired of the strange looks and I think I alarmed a couple of folks that I thought were likely candidates when I asked "y'all part of the Texas Gun Talk group?".
    We really need a secret handshake, hat pin... somethin to recognize members for new folks.
    iI guess I could tote my levergun... So a -1 on missing lunch with some of you folks.
    Then McBrides had sold the last bottle of IMR 4227 I've been waffling over, -1, but then in the crapshoot section I found two partial boxes of Speer 30 cal bullets for dirt cheep. Speer 150gr 45 count $5 and a 65 count 165gr for $8. +2 I'll shoot these from my 300 BLK. Then defying belief, Academy still had some of those boxes of Federal 22lr match ammo. $18 for a box of 335 limit two = +2.
    So a +2 day is alright by me.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Dang Bubba...where WERE you? We had a decent turnout of regulars, all enjoying the fine vittles Luby cooked up for us. Smothered chopped steak for me! Yum!
    Except for lunch, your luck may have been better than ours...by the time we got to Academy, they were out of 22lr except for the sub- stuff.
    Maybe next time ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom