• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WANTED

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    El Paso
    Up for sale is my New Frontier composite AR-15 complete lower receiver. Decided I didn't need two lowers and am letting this one go. I used it for about 100 rounds with no issues. $100. Prefer a local transaction but will consider in state shipping at buyer's expense or an out of state FFL transfer at the buyers expense.

IMG_0539.gif

IMG_0538.gif

WANTED

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    El Paso
    I had to look it up, but it is in fact true. So with that being the case, updated my ad to reflect that in state shipping will be at buyer's expense.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    You can ship within Texas without an ffl.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

What? I've never heard this. Can you provide evidence to support your statement? If true would this not be a complete game changer for the guns for sale section? Wouldn't someone else have pointed this out by now? Would not all other guns be able to be shipped within Texas without an ffl?

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    What? I've never heard this. Can you provide evidence to support your statement? If true would this not be a complete game changer for the guns for sale section? Wouldn't someone else have pointed this out by now? Would not all other guns be able to be shipped within Texas without an ffl?
    There are threads about on here. I thought it was common knowledge.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Here you go. From the ATF:
    A nonlicensee may not transfer a firearm to a non-licensed resident of another State. A nonlicensee may mail a shotgun or rifle to a resident of his or her own State or to a licensee in any State. The Postal Service recommends that long guns be sent by registered mail and that no marking of any kind which would indicate the nature of the contents be placed on the outside of any parcel containing firearms. Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun.
    [18 U.S.C. 1715, 922(a)(3), 922(a)(5) and 922 (a)(2)(A)]

Top Bottom