• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    It seems clear from most of the posts I've read that nobody gives a flying f&^! about having some kind of lead for the investigator... a BOS, name, DL, SOMETHING!

Everyone just wants the cops to "do their job", while they can't be bothered to lift a $@!&$& finger. How about some civic responsibility?!

(I just used txinvestigator's post, not implying anything of him)
    So we should get a BOS to help police with a possible future investigation?

Wouldn't it be easier if all guns were registered then? How far do you want to take it?

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    I do all gun deals in the safe spaces my local PD has allocated in the parking lot. There's even a drop box with pre printed bills of sale available for only 50c. You get two per order. I make the other party buy their own so I can send my 2nd copy to the PD so they have it on their records. I recommend everyone do the same. Gun crime is a serious problem in this country and if we all took these sorts of preventative measure, we could reduce it within a few months.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    We value active, participating members here. We're a community, not just an online classified site.

Edit to add: Spamming our forum with crap posts in order to raise your count is a terrible way to introduce yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    We value active, participating members here. We're a community, not just an online classified site.

Edit to add: Spamming our forum with crap posts in order to raise your count is a terrible way to introduce yourself.

Yep.

The least you could do in this thread is tell us how you feel about a BOS with private sales, since that is why you joined apparently.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

I didn't know you had addressed it with him, but I gave him 7 days off to evaluate the situation.

That's what he gets for post crapping in my arthritis thread.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sorry, I must have missed that one somehow.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Ehh, depending on the situation, it can be a little more annoying than that.

I still don't ask for a BOS though, but I think a seller did ask me to sign a piece of paper once within the last year or two during a trade. I couldn't have cared less at the time and signed it lol.

I always sign something ridiculous but that they cant read anyway. Something like Mel Gibson or Bugs Bunny anything that isn't YOUR signature. Screw that noob.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

We should avoid colytinyballs67 and all of his sales!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

That rule doesn't really promote the community aspect of TGT. I think it would be better to have a current member verify they've met new folks in person before they can post in classifieds.

...or just get rid of the limit. I want to see what they have for sale ;)

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom