• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas

I haven't seen anything that says it's armed, but "targeting" him would lead me to believe it is.

But I'm sure someone will come in soon, tell us we're running low on tin foil, and/or tell us that the police need everything at their disposal to do their job.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It makes a huge difference if the drone is armed or not.

Dorner went off his rocker and needs to be put down like the mad dog that he has become. Sending armed drones after him, however is just murder. He is denied due process and they'll just kill him. No Grand Jury. No trial.......just kill him and on US soil. There may be an exception to deny his civil rights if he was an active terrorist on foreign soil but a US citizen on US soil......this is BAD news.

This is like Waco all over. Why couldn't they have just waited the Wacko in Waco out? Instead, they had to invade his home with terrible loss of life. Dorner needs to come up for air sometime. That's when they get him. Until then....contain him and wait.

Sorry guys, I know that you love Obama but I see him as the biggest threat we have to our Liberty. Our Constitution, laws, the Bill of Rights don't mean a damned thing to that man.

Flash

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    No doubt UAVs are searching the Mountains looking for him. That cold environment would allow the Thermal Imagers on the UAVs to spot him easily.

GatorUSMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    North Texas
    What's the difference between that and a police helicopter?

A lot less expensive to own, fly and maintain? :D

As long as it is only being used for SRI, I agree with you and don't see what the problem is.

No doubt UAVs are searching the Mountains looking for him. That cold environment would allow the Thermal Imagers on the UAVs to spot him easily.

I'm sure that is what they are doing but setting your truck on fire would be better suited to drawing attention to somewhere you are not...

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    I have been reading up on why this guy got fired. I have a gut feeling that he was unjustly fired. Still does not give him the right to do what he has done though.

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    I have been reading up on why this guy got fired. I have a gut feeling that he was unjustly fired. Still does not give him the right to do what he has done though.

I read his words and if its true, which I'm guessing they are, he got screwed over big time by a corrupted dept. he had a big hang up on the word "******" that started from his adolescent days which, to me, seems like what this really all stems from.

What I don't get is he said the killing would stop when they came out publicly.. So this bloodshed is on the corruption. All they had to do was make this wrong right and he would stop but they are sticking to their guns and saving the bitch that fucked up.

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    I read his words and if its true, which I'm guessing they are, he got screwed over big time by a corrupted dept. he had a big hang up on the word "******" that started from his adolescent days which, to me, seems like what this really all stems from.

What I don't get is he said the killing would stop when they came out publicly.. So this bloodshed is on the corruption. All they had to do was make this wrong right and he would stop but they are sticking to their guns and saving the bitch that fucked up.

Better put. What???LAPD corrupt???? Say it aint so???? HAHAHAHA

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Nothing like an Obama Fan to start the ball rolling on how it is "acceptable" to use a military drone on US soil against US Citizens.....

Is it just me, or all the whackos liberal????

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Since when have we done due process ? Just to be sure
    Did we indite bin laden ? Was he convicted ? Was he proved guilty ?
    Did we do the due process for "high value target" in middle east ?

I am really out of tin foil surplus.

It makes a huge difference if the drone is armed or not.

Dorner went off his rocker and needs to be put down like the mad dog that he has become. Sending armed drones after him, however is just murder. He is denied due process and they'll just kill him. No Grand Jury. No trial.......just kill him and on US soil. There may be an exception to deny his civil rights if he was an active terrorist on foreign soil but a US citizen on US soil......this is BAD news.

This is like Waco all over. Why couldn't they have just waited the Wacko in Waco out? Instead, they had to invade his home with terrible loss of life. Dorner needs to come up for air sometime. That's when they get him. Until then....contain him and wait.

Sorry guys, I know that you love Obama but I see him as the biggest threat we have to our Liberty. Our Constitution, laws, the Bill of Rights don't mean a damned thing to that man.

Flash

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Can a drone tell the difference between a Nissan Titan, a Tacoma, an F150, a over weight black man, and an old skiny white woman?

This is probably much safer than the LAPD looking for him.

It is nice how our government uses public safety as an excuse to trample all over our freedoms and privacy. It has only just begun.

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    Re: drones vs helicopter. Drones will get cheaper. There will be many, many more continuously "monitoring" illegal activity. Sounds a lot like illegal search to me.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GiantLoomis
    Top Bottom