• ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Never knew it was OK to murder non US citizens. :confused:

Yes it's perfectly fine, just as it was for Bin Laden to finance, conspire and thereby "murder" everyone who died as a result of the events on September 11th. They too were never afforded due process for what he charged them with either.
    Venture Surplus ad

Wabbit69

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Austin
    I see no problem using an unarmed UAV to look for him. Cheaper than a manned aircraft. Personally, I've got nothing to hide. If some d-bag gets his jollies off taking pictures of me in my tighty-whities, that their problem.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I see no problem using an unarmed UAV to look for him. Cheaper than a manned aircraft. Personally, I've got nothing to hide. If some d-bag gets his jollies off taking pictures of me in my tighty-whities, that their problem.

So you don't mind them invading your privacy becase you have nothing to hide.

You realize that you would basically be handing over one of your rights, do you feel you no longer ned it?

Wabbit69

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Austin
    So you don't mind them invading your privacy becase you have nothing to hide.

You realize that you would basically be handing over one of your rights, do you feel you no longer ned it?

There are already plenty of SAT images of my back-yard. Saw them on google earth. Matter of fact, I wish knew when the next shot was going to be. I would love to see if anybody notices me chucking a moon skyward.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Nothing like an Obama Fan to start the ball rolling on how it is "acceptable" to use a military drone on US soil against US Citizens.....

Is it just me, or all the whackos liberal????

No, all of the Liberals are whackos.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Exactly. The Constitution only applies to non-Citizens when they're on our own soil, embassies, etc.

It's perfectly fine so long as they aren't on our soil. As it relates to non citizens, the constitution only applies in this country.

Wrong on all accounts.

In 1976 President Ford signed, and every president since then has upheld Executive Order 11905 reaffirming the U.S. prohibition on assassination.

Now bho wants to change it to better serve himself? Do we know for a fact that the raid was an assassination, or was it to capture a fugitive that decided to fight and was killed in the process.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas

Would you be okay with the Feds doing a search of your house to make sure all of your firearms were legally obtained? You have nothing to hide right?

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Wrong on all accounts.

In 1976 President Ford signed, and every president since then has upheld Executive Order 11905 reaffirming the U.S. prohibition on assassination.

Now bho wants to change it to better serve himself? Do we know for a fact that the raid was an assassination, or was it to capture a fugitive that decided to fight and was killed in the process.

Apples and oranges. We weren't speaking of political assassination. We were speaking to the rights of due process, afforded by the constitution, and where they apply. OBL was a casualty of war.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

It's principal. Nobody cares if you're hiding something.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    If they want to search for Dorner using Thermal Imaging from drones, I don't have any problem with it. If they find him as a US Citizen and attack him with a rocket on US soil.......that is absolutely wrong. Locate him, surround him and if he resists, ice him. Otherwise he gets his 10-12 months in court (said sarcastically) like any other wacko.

My prediction? Realistically, if he surrenders, he'll never make it in alive.

Hey .....here's an idea! Send Quanell X out there to sniff him out. Quanell loves to stir up racial tension and he'd have a ball with this case!

Flash

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I just hope that drone their using isn't armed, their track record for target identification is a little shaky.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I just hope that drone their using isn't armed, their track record for target identification is a little shaky.

This is some pretty serious crap, them shooting random people. If nobody is held accountable, I won't be surprised, but furious. Someone needs to be charged or at least fired for this.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I personally think firing is not nearly enough. These are not mistakes I see a reasonable person making. They shot up one truck without even trying to identify who was inside(I'm guessing since the passengers bare absolutely no resemblance to the fugitive) hitting one twice. Then rammed and shot another vehicle.

What they did was far beyond a case of mistaken identity.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I personally think firing is not nearly enough. These are not mistakes I see a reasonable person making. They shot up one truck without even trying to identify who was inside(I'm guessing since the passengers bare absolutely no resemblance to the fugitive) hitting one twice. Then rammed and shot another vehicle.

What they did was far beyond a case of mistaken identity.

I agree but sadly all we can expect is termination, based on how wrongful killing of an innocent person usually amounts to that. We'd be lucky to see any action taken. If I had my way they'd be charged as a criminal. This is all just police vengeance. Something tells me they are eager to silence him as well. Just another symptom of the breakdown of our country and the rise of a police state. Shame shame shame.

Top Bottom