• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    I personally think firing is not nearly enough. These are not mistakes I see a reasonable person making. They shot up one truck without even trying to identify who was inside(I'm guessing since the passengers bare absolutely no resemblance to the fugitive) hitting one twice. Then rammed and shot another vehicle.

What they did was far beyond a case of mistaken identity.

In the first instance, they were looking for one man, with some obvious features that would help identify him. So, shooting up a truck with 2 people in it cannot be explained away. The officers did not identify their target, they just started shooting. I would expect at least attempted murder charges. After all if you or I were to plan to kill someone and accidental shoot someone else what would the charge for us be? In the second instance, not identifying yourself as an officer, ramming a vehicle and opening fire, again on an unknown person. Another attempt at murder. I was always taught that as a Military leader I was to set the example and be 100percent accountable for my actions and the actions of the people below me. Why have we not seen some people resigning or even being asked for their resignation pending the charges against them?
    Hurley's Gold

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Hopefully. I know I wouldn't want to be driving a pickup in krapifornia.
    Hopefully they spread the word that the truck was found and he's most likely not using it anymore. Whole lotta stupid going on in that state lately. Cali is what it's always been, but it seems they've been doubling-down on the derp lately.

SublimeZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Austin
    217905842_095b0d071a_o.jpg

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I read his words and if its true, which I'm guessing they are, he got screwed over big time by a corrupted dept. he had a big hang up on the word "******" that started from his adolescent days which, to me, seems like what this really all stems from.

What I don't get is he said the killing would stop when they came out publicly.. So this bloodshed is on the corruption. All they had to do was make this wrong right and he would stop but they are sticking to their guns and saving the bitch that fucked up.

Are you for real? The fact that he is randomly killing people after writing a rambling manifesto doesn't convince younhenis crazy and you cannot anything seriously he alleges? Are you blaming the dept for this pyscho's rampage?

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Are you for real? The fact that he is randomly killing people after writing a rambling manifesto doesn't convince younhenis crazy and you cannot anything seriously he alleges? Are you blaming the dept for this pyscho's rampage?

The fact that he is currently crazy doesn't mean he wasn't screwed over by his own. CHRISTOPHER DORNER, Plaintiff and Appellant, v LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT et al., Defendants and Respondents reads exactly as how he described it. Whether he lied or really was shafted is for you to decide.

You can read it here at the bottom half of the page, right after his bizarre manifesto:

Christopher Dorner Manifesto (Uncensored) «

Kind of ironic you discredit anything he says because he is crazy. LAPD did the same thing to the witness he claims was kicked in the face.

Also, his killings aren't random, just stupid.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He is doing terrible things, but I don't doubt his story or that he got shafted.

If the department had acted on the supposed misconduct they surely would have been sued so they got rid of him instead. I'll bet the cops that shot up the innocents because their cars resembled the suspects will also get minimal disciplinary action. Hard to fight the lawsuits if you say your officers are at fault, just like the dallas(?) cop who went head on with a pregnant woman and killed her unborn child a couple years ago because he was digging around for his sun glasses.

Dorner has lost his sanity and must be stopped, LAPD seems to be catching up fast.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I heard an interesting theory today.

Maybe he was about to try and take things further by going public. So the prosecutor called him to swing by so she could "negotiate" with him and instead had the two cops on scene waiting to take him out. Then that just kinda set everything off from there. We'll never know for sure what happened because we know both the LAPD as well as the media like to put a spin on things, but hey-it's a possibility.

Top Bottom