Lynx Defense

Fun Facts about yourself nobody would probably guess.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    In the movie On Any Sunday, the great Roger DeCoster was all discombobulated over the bumps. They show it in slow-mo and comment *notice how he uses the power to straighten up*.

When I was @ 17 I took Dad's boat to the beach, probably Surfside but don't remember. It was a 16' Mark Twain V-hull with a heavy MerCruiser I/O 120hp. I would come in as close to the beach as I could with the drive tilted up but motor running and wait for a set of waves. I'd start tilting the drive down while giving the gas and at the right time I'd punch! Man I'm telling you, a 16' boat 20' up in the air (that's the way it felt to us) is awesome!!! We'd jump the 5 or 6 waves per set and head back in to start over.

After a while we decided to try and *surf* the boat. While running on a plane parallel to the beach, I'd veer out into a wave and cut back toward the beach just as the wave was about to hit us trying to do a lip bounce. That was all fine and dandy too until one time ..... it wasn't. My timing and speed were all wrong and the wave was bigger than the others. It *grabbed* the boat and wouldn't let go. I was looking straight down on my bud, trying not to fall out of my seat and just knowing we were going over. The boat was planning on it's side but still had forward motion because the drive was in the wave. That's when it hit me and I punched it! Crap, that didn't help! We are still *stuck* in the wave but now we are going faster! Finally the stars aligned and we shot out of the wave like coming out of a tube. Man, I was never so relieved.

I think subconsciously, Roger was with us.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Oh gawd, I just lost ALL respect for you

Lmao.
    vader.jpg

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I broke my right arm when I fell off of a couch. I was standing on the armrest and acting like a pirate, IIRC.

I am a descendent of Muhammad, the Muslim prophet.

I think my left thumb has been dislocated for over 10 years now.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I broke my right arm when I fell off of a couch. I was standing on the armrest and acting like a pirate, IIRC.

I am a descendent of Muhammad, the Muslim prophet.

I think my left thumb has been dislocated for over 10 years now.

Lol, you're so screwed.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Stabbed with a Pencil in the 5th Grade can still see the mark in my hand. About 1/3 of the pencil was stuck in the side of my hand.
    Can Face one foot each direction (180 degree's difference) one forward one backwards.
    Nose has been broken 6 times. Once by a vacuum cleaner.
    Sliced my right thumb to the bone with a supposed twist off beer bottle cap.

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    Ive been in two comas, i have 5 fake teeth, have had facial reconstuctive surgery, ive owned the same number of motorvehicles as my age (26)....thats about all im willing to share

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Luna2020
    Top Bottom