• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009

1 like button just isn't enough for this post. It needs at least 20 of them.

The best butter bars were the ones that understood the humor associated with their position and would laugh at things like that maze.

I was 0311, and granted the picture would have been more realistic if it were taken at night, but I've been behind more than one lost butter bar in the middle of nowhere at night. And more than once I knew not to trust them and was following along with my compass and map and when it became obvious he was lost or it was getting too late, I asked if I could take over and practice my navigation. The key was waiting until they realized they were lost before asking. They were quick to hand over the lead (and blame they assumed).

It became our little secret, but they became easier to deal with after that and quicker to listen to suggestions. By this time I was about their age too, but had my experience in the field instead of books.

I hope that no military people happened by our site for the first time today.

Why. They would probably feel more welcome and comfortable with jokes poking fun at the different branches than if they walked into some politically correct place. If they do stop by, I expect jokes or pictures from them in short order.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    cc19c796f5ec2144e42d51240cd0d256.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts