Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I've experienced that. But in my case, my friends were kind of drunk and thought it'd be funny to push me out of the boat. Yea........I thought I was gonna drown. I can swim, but the clothes I was wearing that day (jeans, hiking boots, and a t-shirt) had me beyond terrified. Just when I thought I was gonna die all for a dang joke, the boat that had been behind us pulled me in. I laid there a good while just grateful I was breathing.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I was in a small V-bottom aluminum boat. Took a step to get to the tackle box and a friend moved at the same time causing the boat to rock and over the side I went. But the water and felt my feet turn in to brick and jeans became restrictive as hell.

Managed to grab the side of the boat and I yanked myself back in. Was probably only in the water for a second. Just long enough to think I was done for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    I was in a small V-bottom aluminum boat. Took a step to get to the tackle box and a friend moved at the same time causing the boat to rock and over the side I went. But the water and felt my feet turn in to brick and jeans became restrictive as hell.

Managed to grab the side of the boat and I yanked myself back in. Was probably only in the water for a second. Just long enough to think I was done for.

Freaky

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy

I'll be taking all future boat rides in the nude.

Thanks.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Fall out of a boat in boots and blue jeans if you want to know what if feels like to weight too much in the water. It’s not surprising it’s described as being sucked under.

Sorry, the water weighs the same. I actually did some water safety training with waders. Water weighs the same.

Blue jeans restrict your movement, even more when they're wet. Swimming with boots on is hard no matter what. Throw those blue jeans in the water. Do they float or sink?

Back in the dark ages in Boot Camp we were required to float for 15 minutes in full Cammies and combat boots. That was for the lowest level of water survival qualification.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sorry, the water weighs the same. I actually did some water safety training with waders. Water weighs the same.

Blue jeans restrict your movement, even more when they're wet. Swimming with boots on is hard no matter what. Throw those blue jeans in the water. Do they float or sink?

Back in the dark ages in Boot Camp we were required to float for 15 minutes in full Cammies and combat boots. That was for the lowest level of water survival qualification.

Sorry, I didn’t say the water weighs more. Strap 3lb weights to each foot and see how you swim. My work boots are a hell of a lot heavier than combat boots. They feel like sneakers by comparison.

You’re stating obvious things and pretending I said anything about the weight of water. No idea why, but your chasing something that isn’t there.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom