• ...and so much more!
  • mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    As a graphic artist I'm impressed with the use of available space and getting the complete message applied.

Why is anyone surprised when you see this type of thing??

Carrie Underwood won a Grammy in 2008 for "Before He Cheats" glorifying the same sort of thing. All you young butt hurt girls know that this is not a cowardly criminal act, it is instead the way you are supposed to act...................

Rob Little's Version of Carrie Underwood's -Before He Cheats - YouTube

Not the best quality, but well worth the time on this parody of that song.
    Target Sports

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013

Carrie Underwood won a Grammy in 2008 for "Before He Cheats" glorifying the same sort of thing. All you young butt hurt girls know that this is not a cowardly criminal act, it is instead the way you are supposed to act...................

Like it's your privilege to be able to cheat and they should just deal with it. Besides the but hurt if in Texas unless thats a work truck she can legally trash it all she wants. Community property and all of that.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Kinda like stickin yer wick where it don't belong.

As far as young butt hurt girls.......I've seen men do the same types of things, only they take it out on the woman and not the vehicle.

Illegal...maybe.

Wrong....well, some people deserve what they get.

TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston
    been done many times before:

article-2146141-13265BA9000005DC-147_964x541.jpg

cheating-hus-3.jpg

cheating-husband.jpg

FunnyPart-com-cheating_husband.jpg

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Outside of the U.S. there are many pronunciations, spellings, and colloquialisms that we're not familiar with: barstard, feck, bollocks, arsehole, uphill gardner, bint, numpty, cock up........shite!...the list is endless!

tmd11111

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    My ex didn't damage any of my property but between her and her lawyer it cost me a littlie over 200k for the divorce. Beats prison I guess. Much happier now but I'm so broke I can't pay attention.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Cheaper to keep her?

Damn, I consider myself quite lucky. I am rather fond of my wife, and if she feels at least half as much for me we're in good shape.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Such vandalism is a sign of mental issues. A person who does that is not an angel in the marriage and then suddenly capable of such action. I imagine a woman who flys off of the handle at everything, uses anger and rage as manipulation, etc. Probably witholds affection and sex as a tool as well.

The husband will get his car painted, buy a new one or whatever. Unless she gets help she will forever be an angry and unhappy woman.

People are weird

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I really like how the 'two wrongs make a right' thing is prevalent among many here. Nobody should have the power to make anyone else commit a criminal act. If you blame your bad actions on another, you have a problem and should seek the strength to be responsible for your own choices in life. Cheating is not a widely prosecuted crime here in Texas, and no crime should be responded to with another.

Bottom line, no she did not have the right to trash his stuff.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    A relationship is just that ...

Right or wrong ... legal or not ... did the wife react to something the husband did? Certainly.

In a relationship, after 35 years, its more important for me to understand what triggered the initiating action.

In this case it's easy to focus on the cheating husband. But the wife should do a little intraspection and figure out what made him decide to risk cheating.
    Something's missing ...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom