• ...and so much more!
  • navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    If I were young, and was cheating my my wife, it'd probably be in a place that said I want out; else I wouldn't be wondering around with other women. To that, I just might drive that thing around as a badge of honor and to just shame the soon to be X because "she couldn't keep her man"

Okay, maybe that's harsh, but fun to speculate about.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I really like how the 'two wrongs make a right' thing is prevalent among many here. Nobody should have the power to make anyone else commit a criminal act. If you blame your bad actions on another, you have a problem and should seek the strength to be responsible for your own choices in life. Cheating is not a widely prosecuted crime here in Texas, and no crime should be responded to with another.

Bottom line, no she did not have the right to trash his stuff.

Its about justice vs mercy and forgiveness isnt it.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I think you would be shaming yourself just as much, if not more.

Meh, like I said if I were young and didn't give a crap as I did back then I might go for it. I'm older and wiser now, but back in the day... yes, I could see myself doing that. To each.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I worked with a Chinese guy who had a wife with a really bad temper. She found out he was sending money to his father and got pissed. She took a ball peen hammer to his car and I mean she didn't miss a 6-in. spot on the entire thing. Looked like it had been shot up for a Hollywood action film. In my opinion, it went far beyond just anger and into the realm of deeply disturbed.

I've known several women who knew their husbands were cheating but stayed around like nothing was wrong because the money was good. That's pretty messed up to me.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Back in 1990, caught my ex cheatin. Didn't destroy her car. No shooting, no beating. Didn't even cuss and yell. I was much meaner.

Smiled and let them have each other. Served them right.

from an idgit coffeeholic

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've been single since 1975 after 7 years of Hell in a marriage. There has been a lot of women in and out of my life since then and I can honestly say that I've never cheated with or on anyone in my life. I've had a few "Psycho Bitches" and seen a lot of them and I'm convinced that all women are equipped with that capability.

The worst? My dear wife. She tried to stab me twice with an Old Hickory kitchen knife, came at me with a loaded pistol, set up a trap so the neighbor would come over and whip my ass (an ass got whipped .....but it wasn't mine!) and egged on a fist fight with my Uncle Al in my parents kitchen. The kitchen got pretty well mashed. One of us cheated....it wasn't me.

Ain't love grand?

Flash

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Such vandalism is a sign of mental issues. A person who does that is not an angel in the marriage and then suddenly capable of such action. I imagine a woman who flys off of the handle at everything, uses anger and rage as manipulation, etc. Probably witholds affection and sex as a tool as well.

The husband will get his car painted, buy a new one or whatever. Unless she gets help she will forever be an angry and unhappy woman.

People are weird
    When did you meet my ex?

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    I can't imagine what might make him unhappy enough with his wife to consider outside options. He should have ended his marriage first, but I digress. To quote Chris Rock, "I don't condone it, but I understand".

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Based on the plate, looks like it's in Ireland or somewhere. Barstard might not be too far off.

Heh, didn't even think about the license plate. That model Ford is only sold in Europe and is mostly popular in England, so I just assumed "Barstard" is how they pronounced it.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    A beautiful woman and her average looking string bean husband lived down the street from me in Tulsa. He worked his ass off for many months rebuilding a 55 or 56 Chevy. It looked pretty good and he replaced almost every part of that car.

One night, they had a fight and she took her Pontiac Grand Prix (old style full size car), bashed and smashed the rear of that Chevy then drove around to do the same to the front, too. Then she wheeled around to the side, smashed it, then customized the other side! Yup.....beautiful but a psychotic bitch to the max!

Flash

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I had some neighbors at one time that were 30-something going on 13. One would stay out 'till midnight, so the other would stay out 'till one, and so on. Then they'd have a big fight and start over. One night he came home late and he didn't want to wake her so he went to sleep on the couch. She got up a couple of times to check for him, but didn't see him until about 5 am. She assumed he had just got home at that time, so she tied him up and then commenced to beating him with a baseball bat. He was a big guy and finally manage to get loose and make her stop.

Eventually, they went their separate ways. She had a boyfriend before he left the driveway. He moved in with a girl at work that was sweet on him, only to find out that she was also dating his boss. He lost his job and the girlfriend. I kinda lost track of them at that point, but I don't doubt that there are many, many stories from each of them.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Such vandalism is a sign of mental issues. A person who does that is not an angel in the marriage and then suddenly capable of such action. I imagine a woman who flys off of the handle at everything, uses anger and rage as manipulation, etc. Probably witholds affection and sex as a tool as well.

The husband will get his car painted, buy a new one or whatever. Unless she gets help she will forever be an angry and unhappy woman.

Now that's some great insight.

I've had a few "Psycho Bitches" and seen a lot of them and I'm convinced that all women are equipped with that capability.

There are some good ones out there. I'll agree, many women act like that. But there are some that are sweet angels my friend.

Top Bottom