• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    So this is the competition on the Left. One of the people that wants to take away rights and freedoms from others.

Classic Liberal Douchebaggery:

Why she took the job on “24″:

“Initially when I was asked to do the show I had reservations about it because of the politics. And I thought further and realised, I don’t have a job. So I put my reservations on the back burner.

Gotta love a pricipled liberal.

Here's the rest ...

[url]http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/bighollywood/2009/08/01/todays-chapter-of-the-wit-and-wisdom-of-janeane-garofalo/[/URL]
    ARJ Defense ad

slammr

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Plano, Tx
    Yep another liberal moron.

I am not a liberal, but I can identify a very intelligent person. If you think Garafolo is a moron, then you are. Just because she doesn't agree with you does not mean she is stupid. I'll put my money on her winning an IQ contest against most. Let's attack the issue, not the person.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I have to respectfully disagree. Did you go to that link? She made some of the most Idiotic statements I have ever heard. Like...

--------------------------------------------
    On getting her head blown off in “Team America: World Police”:
    “I didn’t like that at all,” says the actor and comedian. “I didn’t see it, but I know about it. The only upside to it was I was given far more credit for being famous that I’ve ever been given in my life.” …
    “What am I getting my head blown off for? For speaking out against an immoral, illegal and unjustified invasion and occupation? What they did was cowardly. To try and get yourself off the hook by saying we’re equal-opportunity offenders, it doesn’t mean sh*t to me.”
    On tea party activists:
    “Fu*king redneck do*chebaggery. Unmitigated do*chebaggery. Why are they holding signs that say, ‘Whatchoo talking about, Willis?’ These people are called ‘racially sensitive’, what they should be called is racist, backward motherfu*kers.”
    Some thoughts on Fox News:
    “They only book people who are easy to mock and marginalise. I kind of thought, ‘Someone’s got to do it.’ But talking to those a**holes is a drag. It’s a drag meeting the same a**holes from high school when you’re 40.”

Why she took the job on “24″:
    “Initially when I was asked to do the show I had reservations about it because of the politics. And I thought further and realised, I don’t have a job. So I put my reservations on the back burner. And I did enjoy working there, it was one of the most enjoyable jobs I’ve had.” There was nothing that made you go, ‘Whoa there’? “Besides all the torture? Sure, that made me go, ‘Whoa there.’ Luckily they allowed my character to voice her distaste for the violation of the constitution, but then they’d have Jack yell at her.” Garofalo isn’t bitter about it, but doesn’t think she’ll go back. “Objectively speaking, I don’t think my character served any purpose. I don’t think they needed Janis Gold.”
    -----------------------------------------------

I mean this woman (?) has one foul mouth. Why is it that liberal women are just about always the ones using this language? I don't believe I have heard Sarah Palin mumble "darn" in any interview, even though she sure has a reason to.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I am not a liberal, but I can identify a very intelligent person. If you think Garafolo is a moron, then you are. Just because she doesn't agree with you does not mean she is stupid. I'll put my money on her winning an IQ contest against most. Let's attack the issue, not the person.

I'm rubber and you're glue, it bounces off me and sticks to you.

Garofalo (the correct spelling) is an unprincipled moron.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston

I dont even know where to start with this. Did you actually listen to her interview after the first round of tea parties? If you could enlighten me on what part of that was intelligent because I didnt hear it. Actually, I am a very open minded person. If you could send me a link of her actually having a intelligent conversation I would love to see it. In that respect, have you actually seen her last IQ test? Hell, Rush says some stuff I dont necessarily agree with sometimes but I would definately be willing to put my next mortage payment up on that bet of comparing the two brain pans.

Secondly, since when has IQ been any determination of anything? Give me a guy with an average IQ and a great personality and people skills and thats the one I am going to hire. Those off the charts IQ people end up teaching or being engineers........

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Did you actually listen to her interview after the first round of tea parties?

[URL]http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/04/16/garofalo-tea-partiers-are-all-racists-who-hate-black-president[/URL]

If you want to defend that, then by all means, please do.

Taken from dictionary.com

mo⋅ron  /ˈmɔr
    thinsp.png
    ɒn, ˈmoʊr-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [mawr-on, mohr-] Show IPA

Use moron in a Sentence

–noun 1.a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.2.Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    I have no idea why, but for a long time I confused Janine Turner with Garafolo. Janine Turner is not only a Conservative/Republican, but a Texan. How I got her confused with the liberal nutjob Garafalo beats the heck out of me. My apologies to Ms. Turner.

Garafalo is a rude, intolerant and narrow minded example of the Hollywood liberal. Next thing you know, Al Franken will be held out as an intellectual example to be emulated.

Jeff B.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    No, she's quite obviously a moron. She's well-educated, maybe, but a good vocabulary an intelligent person does not make.

That's the tame part of what she said. She also said that conservatives and anybody who goes to the tea parties has a malformed brain and is only capable of emotional reaction and not of intelligent thought.

She's a moron of the first order.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    I've always wondered what makes people think that Hollywood types are brilliant or intelligent. There is nothing about this woman that is eloquent or thoughtful. She is a mere rabble rouser who is just downright mean towards those with a different viewpoint. She's an overrated hack with a big foul mouth and that is all she will ever be.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Yes, and she isnt even hot, so you cant even turn the sound off and just watch! Scotty, its probably the same reason college professors consider themselves "enlightened"

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    If the big quake would hit and send that whole liberal slice of land off into the ocean and it sink like a turd the whole of this country would benefit IMO!
    These folks are clueless as to how the real world turns.
    IQ and intelligence has nothing to do with each other.
    IQ means you know a lot.
    Intelligence means you know what to do with what you do know.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    You are right, she is not a moron. She is a dumb ass, she passed moron along time ago. It seems that just because someone is famous (for some reason) they are not intelligent. Some people just don't get it! :banghead:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    Yes, and she isnt even hot, so you cant even turn the sound off and just watch! Scotty, its probably the same reason college professors consider themselves "enlightened"

When I taught ROTC a few years back I told one of the professors I became friends with the following: "I used to be intimidated by you professors because I thought y'all were so much smarter than me, but I cracked the code. You're not smarter, you just went to school longer than I did." She actually found that hilarious.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    I stand by my comment and add to it She is a dumb ass moron and has
    no common sense like so many Hollywood types and many politicians.
    IQ dont mean crap if you dont have common sense and just run
    off at the mouth.
    And you are right DC she is BUTT UGLY and right up there with
    Hanoi Jane.

Top Bottom