• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Army has it right. My grandpa has been in the oil industry his whole life, the stuff he could tell you would make your blood boil.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    If the gas prices go above $5. first thing I m gonna do is hoard lots of ammo since $5/gal will push economy into chaos and you will start seeing days when ppl start to rob and steal food and basic necessities.

blackwater

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    odessa
    If the gas prices go above $5. first thing I m gonna do is hoard lots of ammo since $5/gal will push economy into chaos and you will start seeing days when ppl start to rob and steal food and basic necessities.

Im saying if they go above 4.50 that will start to happen, IMO

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    It's already happening we have had a lot of midnight visitors in our neighborhood lately. I live in a neighborhood at the end of a cul de sac so chances if you see someone you don't know walking around or driving through real slow late at night they up to no good.

SgtBrummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    It's already happening we have had a lot of midnight visitors in our neighborhood lately. I live in a neighborhood at the end of a cul de sac so chances if you see someone you don't know walking around or driving through real slow late at night they up to no good.

I don't even answer my door without gun in hand. People are waiting for residents to get home and clear the alarm before they attack. These prices are gonna make it worse.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Top Bottom