• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ladygun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Hill County
    Hey ladies, Younggun has asked me to ask yall to pick up some extra AA batteries for that stinkin r/c truck he bought if yall think about it...Thank you
    ARJ Defense ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It takes 6 AAs, I got a pack of 16 duracells but it actually has seperate motors for front and rear plus rotating turret and elevation firing 150 rnds/min at 170 FPS, I think they may get run down kinda fast.

Did I mention I love this thing, if anybody shoots it you gotta get me another one to play with at home

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm goin to bed, if I shoot bad tomorrow it's cause I only got 5-6 hrs sleep tonight.

Hope to be there about 8. Just gonna see how many i can recognize based on their posts, lol.

BTW, did anybody pick up name tags, if not I got a roll of masking tape.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I'm goin to bed, if I shoot bad tomorrow it's cause I only got 5-6 hrs sleep tonight.

Hope to be there about 8. Just gonna see how many i can recognize based on their posts, lol.

BTW, did anybody pick up name tags, if not I got a roll of masking tape.

Im down to wear name tags. Especially with my memory. lol

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Melissa always complains that my AR is too heavy on the front (20" 7.62 barrel). Can she try the three shorter barrel configurations? Also, can I try the AK? Never tried one of them........been kinda wanting an AK or an SKS.....and figured trying would would help fuel the want to make it happen. Just don't tell her I wanna buy another gun, I already told her about 1 today that will be at the meet tomorrow and I am interested in.....

Absolutely

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Well, scgstuff +2 is getting ready to head out. We will be a little late, but we will be there. Momma wasn't feeling up to it with the sunburn and all, so no longer +3. See you in a few.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    That's cool - we'll be wrapping it up here n leaving in the next hour but come on

Everyone is setting up n loading mags, come on dawg

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Hope yall are having fun out there and can't wait to see pictures or hear about it.

I had some family friends out to my place today to shoot. Clays, shaving cream cans, bottles of water, soda cans, lots of various reactive targets made it a blast. Also setup a game of rifle poker which ended in a bunch of royal flushes...next time I guess we need to move it out alot further or try pistols.

Wish I could have made it up there though...the thought of all those guns and tannerite just makes me smile like a kid.

Top Bottom