• Status
    Not open for further replies.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I'm guessing it was the act of an individual there who just isn't worried about any repercussions. After all, we know this administration doesn't pay any attention to Israel.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Really though, this is disheartening. I hate how mainstream and socially acceptable this is becoming. I'll be damned if my kids are going to grow up in a world where it's ok for their classmates to have two daddies. Sick.

-PAK-

Last edited:

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    F'N incredible. Military members are being served UCMJ action for their religious beliefs, and the State Dept allows this crap. Another reason to impeach this yoyo clown of a president...

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Remove morals, values, standards and you build a communist nation, Government is then the GOD of people.. At some point it may backfire on the liberal world.

NavyVet1959

Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2014
    Texas, ya'll
    Do you actually expect less from the Great Pretender?

Barack Obama -- On the Down-Low

For a lot of things, I'm pretty much a "live and let live" type of person. I don't care you you want to stuff a feather duster up your arse and sing "Suwannee River" -- just do it in private and don't expect me to "accept" it. Homosexuality is a perversion and like all perversions, it should be done in private. I don't want to see it, I don't want to know about it. I'm too old to be "accepting" of any sort of "change".

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I don't care if you want to stuff a feather duster up your arse and sing "Suwannee River"

:roflsmile:

For a lot of things, I'm pretty much a "live and let live" type of person. I don't care you you want to stuff a feather duster up your arse and sing "Suwannee River" -- just do it in private and don't expect me to "accept" it. Homosexuality is a perversion and like all perversions, it should be done in private. I don't want to see it, I don't want to know about it. I'm too old to be "accepting" of any sort of "change".

Agree 100%. Nobody is going to stop them from doing what they do. That's the double-edged sword known as free will. I'll be damned though if they're going to force their agenda on me and penalize or call me intolerant for not accepting this perversion.

-PAK-

Last edited:

Mike D Texas

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Parker County
    Do you actually expect less from the Great Pretender?

Barack Obama -- On the Down-Low

This! Exactly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kirium

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2014
    Absolutely sickening. Nothing but an actual "nation" or "state" should share the same area as the US Flag. As a veteran it makes me sick, as a citizen it's disheartening.

Semper Fidelis-
    "Always Faithful, Brothers Forever"

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Finding love in another mans hairy asshole is mental disorder.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Are we trying to get the ultra orthodox Jews to attack us now?

Backwards world folks.

"Gay pride" is an oxymoron.

We're not to happy about this, I knew about it within a couple hours of it being hoisted (from Israeli sources).
    Everybody outside America knows Obama is an idiot, most Israelis are a lot more angry about his silence over 3 teenagers recently kidnapped (including an American citizen), by islamists in Yesha (Judea/Samaria a/k/a 'west bank') than the 'pride' flag.

Eli

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G