• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Sometimes I feel like grumbling more than ranting or raving. I'm annoyed enough to want to share my annoyance, but not enough that it warrants a thread. I imagine others feel that way too. I decided to create a place to do that.

I really, really hate poorly-made Excel sheets. Especially when I have to reference them daily. Descriptions that are lacking detail, lists that are poorly organized, items missing, out-of-date items included in the sheet...
    Gun Zone Deals

Edwarethered

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    La Marque, Texas
    Sometimes I feel like grumbling more than ranting or raving. I'm annoyed enough to want to share my annoyance, but not enough that it warrants a thread. I imagine others feel that way too. I decided to create a place to do that.

I really, really hate poorly-made Excel sheets. Especially when I have to reference them daily. Descriptions that are lacking detail, lists that are poorly organized, items missing, out-of-date items included in the sheet...

That's a part of why I no longer work in an office and now work with sewage. Believe it or not, human excrement is preferable to the office work I used to do.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    That's a part of why I no longer work in an office and now work with sewage. Believe it or not, human excrement is preferable to the office work I used to do.

I know you are probably serious but I kinda laughed and spit all over my mac screen because of that. Well done sir, well done. I guess the thing I hate the most is shitty drivers, especially those that get on the interstate or major highway expecting you to shift lanes or let them in when it's their job to merge.

Edwarethered

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    La Marque, Texas
    I know you are probably serious but I kinda laughed and spit all over my mac screen because of that. Well done sir, well done. I guess the thing I hate the most is shitty drivers, especially those that get on the interstate or major highway expecting you to shift lanes or let them in when it's their job to merge.

Very serious, sounds crazy though. Glad I could cover a mac in spit, always a good day when you can pull that one off, and I'll second you on the drivers. What's really fun is when they cut you off when you're driving a vactor truck that's fully loaded after cleaning a bunch of sewer mains. You'd think a large mass of steel filled with liquid shit that's moving down the road would command a little more respect. You can spot the worst drivers by specialty/vanity plates in the city I work in. Combine a vanity plate with any luxury car, and they're probably a contender for worst driver ever.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Yeah I used to have an 09 Challenger SRT8 with those custom plates, complete waste of money. The registration was through the roof in cost. I haven't seen a shit truck in awhile, saw my fair share in Baghdad though, some even blown up, I'd be pissed if a shit truck blew up from an IED and I was nearby. Someone would be seeing their Allah very quick.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

I try to keep my shit as clean and orderly as possible. Easy to read for people looking back on them for future reference, and standardized from sheet to sheet. I feel your pain.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I try to keep my shit as clean and orderly as possible. Easy to read for people looking back on them for future reference, and standardized from sheet to sheet. I feel your pain.

Why would future people reference your BMs?

Sent from my HAL 9000

Top Bottom