ARJ Defense ad

Get your foil helments out and let's take a look at this!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    This came to me in an email...and since I've not had a chance to really do more than read, cut and paste, I thought maybe some of you had some comments.

Also, since I have not really looked in to it yet, I started to post it in automotive..but no need in making anyone think that the US owns a car company or anything like that

So, put on your tin foil helments and dig in!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

According to sources who watch the inner workings of the federal government, a smackdown of Barack Obama by the U.S. Supreme Court may be inevitable.

Ever since Obama assumed the office of President, critics have hammered him on a number of Constitutional issues.

Critics have complained that much, if not all of Obama's major initiatives run headlong into Constitutional roadblocks on the power of the federal government.

Obama certainly did not help himself in the eyes of the Court when he used the venue of the State of the Union address early in the year to publicly flog the Court over its ruling that the First Amendment grants the right to various organizations to run political ads during the time of an election.

The tongue-lashing clearly did not sit well with the Court, as demonstrated by Justice Sam Alito, who publicly shook his head and stated under his breath, 'That's not true,'when Obama told a flat-out lie concerning the Court's ruling.

As it has turned out, this was a watershed moment in the relationship between the executive and the judicial branches of the federal government. Obama publicly declared war on the court, even as he blatantly continued to propose legislation that flies in the face of every known Constitutional principle upon which this nation has stood for over 200 years.

Obama has even identified Chief Justice John Roberts as his number one enemy, that is, apart from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, and so on.

And it is no accident that the one swing-vote on the court, Justice Anthony Kennedy, stated recently that he has no intention of retiring until 'Obama is gone.'

Apparently, the Court has had enough.

The Roberts Court has signaled, in a very subtle manner, of course, that it intends to address the issues about which Obama critics have been screaming to high heaven.

A ruling against Obama on any one of these important issues could potentially cripple the Administration.

Such a thing would be long overdue.

First, there is ObamaCare, which violates the Constitutional principle barring the federal government from forcing citizens to purchase something.

And no, this is not the same thing as states requiring drivers to purchase car insurance, as some of the intellectually-impaired claim.

The Constitution limits FEDERAL government, not state governments, from such things, and further, not everyone has to drive, and thus, a citizen could opt not to purchase car insurance by simply deciding not to drive a vehicle.

In the ObamaCare world, however, no citizen can 'opt out.'

Second, sources state that the Roberts court has quietly accepted information concerning discrepancies in Obama's history that raise serious questions about his eligibility for the office of President.

The charge goes far beyond the birth certificate issue. This information involves possible fraudulent use of a Social Security number in Connecticut , while Obama was a high school student in Hawaii .

And that is only the tip of the iceberg.

Third, several cases involving possible criminal activity, conflicts of interest, and pay-for-play cronyism could potentially land many Administration officials, if not Obama himself, in hot water with the Court.

Frankly, in the years this writer has observed politics, nothing comes close to comparing with the rampant corruption of this Administration, not even during the Nixon years.

Nixon and the Watergate conspirators looklike choirboys compared to the jokers that populate this Administration.

In addition, the Court will eventually be forced to rule on the dreadful decision of the Obama DOJ suing the state of Arizona .

That, too, could send the Obama doctrine of open borders to an early grave, given that the Administration refuses to enforce federal law on illegal aliens.

And finally, the biggie that could potentially send the entire house of cards tumbling in a free-fall is the latest revelation concerning the Obama-Holder Department of Justice and its refusal to pursue the New Black Panther Party.

The group was caught on tape committingfelonies by attempting to intimidate Caucasian voters into staying away from the polls.

A whistle-blower who resigned from the DOJ is now charging Holder with the deliberate refusal to pursue cases against Blacks, particularly those who are involved in radical hate-groups, such as the New Black Panthers, who have been caught on tape calling for the murder of white people and their babies.

This one is a biggie that could send the entire Administration crumbling--that is, if the Justices have the guts to draw a line in the sand at the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
    Texas SOT

Alamo Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    DeSoto, Dallas County, TX
    By upholding the US Constitution against those in positions of high power ( ie Obama) who believe it is a "flawed" document, the Supreme Court is the defender of We the People against tyrannical regimes and their abusive laws. I believe the Court is our Nation's only remedy for ending this literal Anti-American destruction of our National strength, World Status, and our individual civil rights. I pray they move forward. The upcoming elections I feel will not be enough to stop Obama's agenda no matter how red the map is painted.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    For a constitutional lawyer he know little to nothing about constitutional law.

On the campaign trail he has issued a series of statements that cast doubt on the breadth and depth of his legal knowledge.

During a fundraiser in Denver, Barack Obama was asked what he hoped to accomplish in his first hundred days in office. His response:

"I would call my attorney general in and review every single executive order issued by George Bush and overturn those laws or executive decisions that I feel violate the constitution," said Obama"

One should not have to remind the former President of the Harvard Law review that a President of the United States cannot overturn a law. Only the Supreme Court can overturn a law; Congress can change laws. A President -- even one consumed by his own grandiosity -- cannot "overturn" a law. That is Constitutional Law 101.

He has certainly been wrong about the law and terrorism, and was wrong about the applicability of the Nuremberg trial in terrorism related legal matters (Does Obama Know What He Is Talking About? ). He certainly missed key legal aspects.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    By upholding the US Constitution against those in positions of high power ( ie Obama) who believe it is a "flawed" document, the Supreme Court is the defender of We the People against tyrannical regimes and their abusive laws. I believe the Court is our Nation's only remedy for ending this literal Anti-American destruction of our National strength, World Status, and our individual civil rights. I pray they move forward. The upcoming elections I feel will not be enough to stop Obama's agenda no matter how red the map is painted.

I agree. Obama will not be held down. His staff of trash will persue anything he desires. I think he will get pretty reckless after the November elections.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Unlike Obama, Bush was the President of the United States and the Commander in Chief.
    Obama's just fool we have to put up with till we can throw is sorry butt out.

You don't have to agree with him or like him or have any respect at all for the man...but he DOES hold the office of POTUS, and that we do need to respect.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Lots of fodder in this thread. Will try to whittle it down.

First, the Supreme Court. It does appear that Obummer has ruffled some feathers and they may take it out on him. However, the four liberals on the court will walk on broken glass to support him. The reason usually educated, intelligent people are selected is because they can take their liberal, or conservative, stands and then BS in their summations to support it. Thankfully usually the Constitution supporting conservative can merely quote the appropriate quote and move on. The liberal, as we can usually pick out, will go off on a tangent and cloud the issue with their FEELINGS.

Bush or Obummer in court? Toward the end of Bush's term, probably due to the rants of Oglethorpe, liberals were using the chant "Bush and Cheney should be in chains". Well we all know that's total BS, Bush did everything right in going into Afghanistan and Iraq, getting Congress and UN approval first. The "Outed CIA Agent" was total hogwash, she outed herself. The "fired attorneys", more tripe.

But Obummer has done some things that are suspect. First, why can't it be public knowledge of his Birth Certificate, college records, travel records? I know it sounds silly to a liberal and they make jokes about it. But they haven't seen them either.

Cutting this short, on one other board they once had a thread saying that Obummer is soooooo smart in the way he is going about Socializing America, that he must have a definite plan. I beg to disagree. I think he's an idiot, a stooge, a puppet, with Axelrod and Holder and others pulling his strings. I know, they said the same about Bush at one time. But Obummer goes NOWHERE without a Teleprompter. If you ever see those photos of cabinet meetings, there is one in front of him there. Just who is feeding it?

The country is so screwed up that no one knows what is going on and who is doing what?

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    You don't have to agree with him or like him or have any respect at all for the man...but he DOES hold the office of POTUS, and that we do need to respect.
    Now, did I say anything about the office. NO!
    Yea that man holds the office and it sickens me. I respect the office, not the poser.
    Commander in Chief, he hasnt prooved to be reliable.
    POTUS, well he doesnt even like the United States. If so, whats with all the Change?
    Many positions have been filled by people who have no business being there. I can get a job as a school teacher, but that wont make me a teacher now would it.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    now, did i say antthing about the office. No!
    Yea that man holds the office and it sickens me. I respect the office, not the poser.
    Commander in chief, he hasnt prooved to be reliable.
    Potus, well he doesnt even like the united states. If so, whats with all the change?
    Many positions have been filled by people who have no business being there. I can get a job as a school teacher, but that wont make me a teacher now would it.

what???:confused:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Obama owes his allegiance to the ultra corrupt Illinois political machine. Chicago Mayor Richard Daley and before that, his Father Richard J. Daley have operated a political machine that has ruled the Midwest and manipulated elections since I was a boy growing up in Chicago in the 60's. The Governor of Illinois was even charged with SELLING Obama's vacated Senate seat! Nothing that comes out of that sewer is going to smell right.

Flash

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Obama owes his allegiance to the ultra corrupt Illinois political machine. Chicago Mayor Richard Daley and before that, his Father Richard J. Daley have operated a political machine that has ruled the Midwest and manipulated elections since I was a boy growing up in Chicago in the 60's. The Governor of Illinois was even charged with SELLING Obama's vacated Senate seat! Nothing that comes out of that sewer is going to smell right.

Flash
    and BECAUSE of everything you just described Flash,, that state is BROKE!!!! its ABSOLUTELY STUPID for anyone to vote Democratic in that state ever again unless they want to REMAIN BROKE!!!!!!!

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    POTUS, POOTUS, or whatever...The last and all the preceeding persons I refer or referred to as President is Bush and his long line back to George Washington.. The person up there now merely occupies the Oval office and thats all I am giving him credit for ! I even use the term President with Carter and Clinton although they are definitly not my favorites. My nickname should be : To the Right of Atilla the Hun, and thats just how it is.....

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Skeeter....Those people don't have much choice. Ballots are bought, ballot boxes stuffed and if a precinct is going to go against the favorite son, those ballots are "lost." Corruption is a way of life there. The political machine puts whomever it chooses into office.

Flash

Top Bottom