DK Firearms

Get your foil helments out and let's take a look at this!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    While his performance in office may or may not bring discredit on that office is not my place to say -- Americans should still retain respect for the office itself, MR Redneck.

Who is Jan Brewer? I'm feeling out of the loop on this one.

She is the Governor of Arizona. One hell of a Conservitive Politician. This woman has shown me more morals in Politics than I have ever seen in my life.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    just imagine, thanks to O-JACKA$$ AZ got rid of ol LIBTURD Butch Napolitano and they actually can change things IN THAT STATE for the better now!! see Ya get rid of just 1 LIBTURD and good things happen!!

Hell yea! That place is great. Im all for getting rid of every liberal there is!
    Could you emagine how Texas would be if we got rid of all the liberals? Im not just talkin about the flamin liberals, Im talking about the closet liberals too!!
    Of course we'll have to send em to California where all their buddies live.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Hell yea! That place is great. Im all for getting rid of every liberal there is!
    Could you emagine how Texas would be if we got rid of all the liberals? Im not just talkin about the flamin liberals, Im talking about the closet liberals too!!
    Of course we'll have to send em to California where all their buddies live.

"They think differently than I do! Get rid of them!"

Gotta say, as someone that sits on the middle of the fence, you sound really out of your mind right now.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    While his performance in office may or may not bring discredit on that office is not my place to say -- Americans should still retain respect for the office itself, MR Redneck.

Who is Jan Brewer? I'm feeling out of the loop on this one.

1: The system has been twisted so far out of the shape it's supposed to be in, I have trouble believing that the office itself exists most days. If the government cannot follow the Constitution (all three branches simultaneously do it) that frames it and gives it structure, then does that government truly exist, or is it simply a criminal enterprise usurping its power?

2: Calling up Bush's ratings is pointless at this time. We don't have Bush anymore. We've got Obama. Time to focus on the current problem rather than problems that are in the past and we can't do anything about. It's like worrying about a flat tire you had last week, or the fact that the last boss you had was a dick. Can't do anything about it now, because it's too late.

3: Jan Brewer is the current governor of Arizona. She replaced Janet Napolitano, who's got zero love for folks in uniform. I saw a video of her and Obama at a citizenship ceremony for active service military. Napolitano (not to be confused with retired federal Judge Andrew Napolitano, who's a libertarian and good guy) looked so scared that I thought she was going to piss herself.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i havent been alive very long.

and have only seen 3 diffrent men in office that i can remember.

i feel like i've been gyped. seems to my untrained eye, that all of them have sucked. But the president is only one man. and as the "front man" he tends to get all the praise / blame. lets not forget the rest of the guys on the hill who are just as responsible if not more responsible than the POTUS.

dont get blinded by titles. the POTUS is just like the President of a company. if the boardmembers dont like the guy, they get rid of him.

other than that all i have to say is this.

Carry On Citizens!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    i havent been alive very long.

and have only seen 3 diffrent men in office that i can remember.

i feel like i've been gyped. seems to my untrained eye, that all of them have sucked. But the president is only one man. and as the "front man" he tends to get all the praise / blame. lets not forget the rest of the guys on the hill who are just as responsible if not more responsible than the POTUS.

dont get blinded by titles. the POTUS is just like the President of a company. if the boardmembers dont like the guy, they get rid of him.

other than that all i have to say is this.

Carry On Citizens!

Clinton didn't suck...he had Monica for that...

His job performance was ok once he decided that he could either bang his head against the wall or work with Newt and the Repub Congress. Now, had the Repubs had actually STUCK TO the Contract with America, we would have never had Obama, and may not have had Bush, either...

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I love this country and feel that the American system of government is viable. Our government was framed by men like you and I who were sick of being abused by those in power. The system is solid. It works.

Unfortunately, our system is now populated by thieves, liars and those who use their offices to enrich themselves by selling out our people, our jobs, financial security and industry to the big money boys. The changes can be measured by looking at how we handle world conflict.

WW2 (that means "world war- two") was still smoking when I was born. As a boy, I learned about how we fire bombed Germany with hundreds of thousands of European civilian casualties. We firebombed 67 Japanese cities and ultimately torched Hiroshima and Nagasaki off of the map. We did that to "SAVE AMERICAN LIVES." If the world objected....and they certainly did, our opinion was "FUxx 'Em!

I remember the Korean War and how my parents went to the poles to vote, make decisions and choices during that war. It happened a lot and our people were involved and responsive in the process. They voted and made the decisions to make this country run.

Later came Viet Nam and our leaders manipulated the system to enable the president to wage an undeclared war and waste over 50,000 of our fine young people. The average age of a US Viet Nam soldier was 19 years old! We didn't win that war. In fact we pissed away every victory and advantage.

Then came other conflicts......way too many....and our tactic was the same. Piss away every victory and advantage.

The people in our government are out of control. Look how they run our country! They sell us out at every turn and rip our people off without mercy!

The two parties brag about how much they will accomplish if they are in control of the government. The Democrats have that advantage and look what they've done! They debate about gays in the military and vacation while millions of our people are out of work and the economy is in ruins.

The Republicans meanwhile, write a "Contract with America." It's a book that tells what they will do when THEY get into power. HMMMM more talking about doing things. Rome continues to burn and none of the bastards are doing anything about it.

Summing all this up. NONE of the scum in Washington is engaged in making our nation better. We have career politicians with whom the common denominator is ripping off our people and raping our nation. The CURE for the Democratic Party is NOT the Republican Party! Both are corrupt, self serving and ineffective. The only real cure is to get EVERY ONE OF THE BASTARDS OUT OF OFFICE!

FLASH

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I love this country and feel that the American system of government is viable. Our government was framed by men like you and I who were sick of being abused by those in power. The system is solid. It works.

Unfortunately, our system is now populated by thieves, liars and those who use their offices to enrich themselves by selling out our people, our jobs, financial security and industry to the big money boys. The changes can be measured by looking at how we handle world conflict.

WW2 (that means "world war- two") was still smoking when I was born. As a boy, I learned about how we fire bombed Germany with hundreds of thousands of European civilian casualties. We firebombed 67 Japanese cities and ultimately torched Hiroshima and Nagasaki off of the map. We did that to "SAVE AMERICAN LIVES." If the world objected....and they certainly did, our opinion was "FUxx 'Em!

I remember the Korean War and how my parents went to the poles to vote, make decisions and choices during that war. It happened a lot and our people were involved and responsive in the process. They voted and made the decisions to make this country run.

Later came Viet Nam and our leaders manipulated the system to enable the president to wage an undeclared war and waste over 50,000 of our fine young people. The average age of a US Viet Nam soldier was 19 years old! We didn't win that war. In fact we pissed away every victory and advantage.

Then came other conflicts......way too many....and our tactic was the same. Piss away every victory and advantage.

The people in our government are out of control. Look how they run our country! They sell us out at every turn and rip our people off without mercy!

The two parties brag about how much they will accomplish if they are in control of the government. The Democrats have that advantage and look what they've done! They debate about gays in the military and vacation while millions of our people are out of work and the economy is in ruins.

The Republicans meanwhile, write a "Contract with America." It's a book that tells what they will do when THEY get into power. HMMMM more talking about doing things. Rome continues to burn and none of the bastards are doing anything about it.

Summing all this up. NONE of the scum in Washington is engaged in making our nation better. We have career politicians with whom the common denominator is ripping off our people and raping our nation. The CURE for the Democratic Party is NOT the Republican Party! Both are corrupt, self serving and ineffective. The only real cure is to get EVERY ONE OF THE BASTARDS OUT OF OFFICE!

FLASH
    What he said^^^

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    The only real cure is to get EVERY ONE OF THE BASTARDS OUT OF OFFICE!

Not exactly. My Congressman, and for some of you Hustonians, is Ted Poe. He's a fine man. He has opposed every single Obummer crapola plan.

He is accessable, have seen him up close at a speaking engagement twice this year, he was taking all questions after his speech. He has Town Hall meetings, I don't have to go because I KNOW he's going to vote the right way. He's PRO-gun, PRO-life, and anti-tax. He's anti Obummer care.

He is fighting the border crapola with everything he's got.

I say don't get ALL the Bastards out of office. I know one who is not a Bastard.

(Guess I shouldn't be rubbing this in, some of you have Shelia Jackass Lee.)

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Who cares what Bush did? While I have conservative/libertarian leanings, I think Bush did a job that I would rate as mediocre to poor depending on the topic. That having been said, every Obama defender still starts his defense with "Bush did __________"
    ========================================================================

There are solutions to the problems of our nation but none of the simple fools in Washington DC can figure them out. Perhaps I can help............

ECONOMY: I would get our people to work.....period! I would employ every able bodied worker to improve our streets, bridges, lighting, rivers and towns. Every bit of filth, wall painting autograph, tag and piece of broken glass would be cleaned up. Every vacant lot would have a garden and every abandoned car, house and building removed. The Gulf coast would be spotless and a million trees would be planted. Money spent paying the workers would be a direct benefit to our nation and to the worker's families. What is so damned complicated about that? Meanwhile, our rulers vacation and play while our nation goes down the crapper and nothing is accomplished.

WAR: There would be one giant, smoking hole created when ONE of our service people was injured! They wouldn't like what I did but they damned sure wouldn't be fighting any more. We are the people who fire bombed Germany and Japan and finally Nuked two cities in Japan. Fast forward 70 years and a bunch of ignorant towel heads are kicking our asses and sending our soldiers home in caskets. Ten years of that shit? WTF!

What the Hell is wrong with our leaders? None of the fools past or present are worth a flip! You guys suggest that one group is better than another. Frankly, they all suck!

Flash

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Who cares what Bush did? While I have conservative/libertarian leanings, I think Bush did a job that I would rate as mediocre to poor depending on the topic. That having been said, every Obama defender still starts his defense with "Bush did __________"

There are solutions to the problems of our nation but none of the simple fools in Washington DC can figure them out. Perhaps I can help............

ECONOMY: I would get our people to work.....period! I would employ every able bodied worker to improve our streets, bridges, lighting, rivers and towns. Every bit of filth, wall painting autograph, tag and piece of broken glass would be cleaned up. Every vacant lot would have a garden and every abandoned car, house and building removed. The Gulf coast would be spotless and a million trees would be planted. Money spent paying the workers would be a direct benefit to our nation and to the worker's families. What is so damned complicated about that? Meanwhile, our rulers vacation and play while our nation goes down the crapper and nothing is accomplished.

WAR: There would be one giant, smoking hole created when ONE of our service people was injured! They wouldn't like what I did but they damned sure wouldn't be fighting any more. We are the people who fire bombed Germany and Japan and finally Nuked two cities in Japan. Fast forward 70 years and a bunch of ignorant towel heads are kicking our asses and sending our soldiers home in caskets. Ten years of that shit? WTF!

What the Hell is wrong with our leaders? None of the fools past or present are worth a flip! You guys suggest that one group is better than another. Frankly, they all suck!

Flash
    What he said^^^^^

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

Flash

OMG! I HATE it when you keep crap bottled up...please tell us how you REALLY feel and quit holding back!

+1000!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom