Capitol Armory ad

Get your foil helments out and let's take a look at this!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Are you actually contending that Obama wasn't elected on personality cult and herd stupidity?

Not entirely, no. The word "CHANGE" can have a powerful impact on the idiot masses (herd stupidity, as you put it) who are tired of the previous administration. It was a brilliant campaign strategy and it worked.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Even without a teleprompter (interviews, for example) he comes across as being very articulate. I don't know why the right always bitches about him using a teleprompter. It's such a non-issue.

With a teleprompter, 50 States. WITHOUT a teleprompter, "uhhh, ummm, ahhhh, 57 States".

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Even without a teleprompter (interviews, for example) he comes across as being very articulate. I don't know why the right always bitches about him using a teleprompter. It's such a non-issue.

Have you SEEN the man in an unscripted interview or speech? This guy has been SO CAREFULLY PACKAGED that ANY time there is not a script or a teleprompter, he is toast...and it has happened twice in the past couple of weeks on Live Tv....he can't speak on his own...

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Even without a teleprompter (interviews, for example) he comes across as being very articulate.

ummm....no, he doesn't. not even close. despite what most think he isnt very good at "shooting from the hip" at speeches. that is really when you see the liberal ideas flow from his lips. i believe that his handlers keep the teleprompters to keep a lid on his real agenda.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Have you SEEN the man in an unscripted interview or speech? This guy has been SO CAREFULLY PACKAGED that ANY time there is not a script or a teleprompter, he is toast...and it has happened twice in the past couple of weeks on Live Tv....he can't speak on his own...

He's 23 years old. I can understand why he comes up with some of the stuff he does.
    When I was 23, my political ideas were messed up too. Hell, I thought we actually lived in a free country.
    When Clockworks was 7 years old, I was, well I can remember off hand but it was in about 1994. I do remember I lived in Ozona and worked 100 hours a week and couldnt understand why the government needed so much of my paycheck!!
    I actually thought wealthy people should be the only one's who needed to pay tax's!! I know, I know! I was stupid, I admit it...
    When your 23 years old, you dont have much. All you do is wonder how and why. I still wonder WTF, but its more of along the lines of why do I keep screwing up!!
    With a few more years of working like a Dog for what he wants, he's going to become pretty Conservitive. He's going to realize that what the Government takes from him, he aint never going to benefit from it unless he become a deadbeat to him community.
    Since I dont think he will be that kind of burden, he'll start to burn inside like the rest of us. He will become more conservitive and realize that Politics can only be trusted by the past it has served..
    Like me, he will look into the history of a politician instead of listening to the lies there telling on TV...
    He will be determined to prevent history from repeating itself.....

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    He's 23 years old. I can understand why he comes up with some of the stuff he does.

Dont start saying that it all has to do with his age. I turn 25 next month and most of you can see where my politics lie, age has very little to do with ones political beliefs. Yes as we get older the majority does become more Conservative, but age is not the only factor.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Skeeter, I could say "the sky is blue" on this forum and people would still say to me "SHUT UP YOU LIBTARD, THE SKY IS GREY!!!1"

Just because I point out that BOTH sides suck, as I always have, doesn't mean that I am defending the current regime. My tune has never changed. :)

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    It is grey!!

You see? A simple matter of perspective. :)

Just because I *don't* bash President Obama along with the rest of the forum doesn't mean that I support his political agenda. I'm not happy with either party but someone needs to point out that the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the street.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Skeeter, I could say "the sky is blue" on this forum and people would still say to me "SHUT UP YOU LIBTARD, THE SKY IS GREY!!!1"

Just because I point out that BOTH sides suck, as I always have, doesn't mean that I am defending the current regime. My tune has never changed. :)

Shut up you libatard, this isn't about the color of the sky...

Top Bottom