• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Trump is the root of all evil, past, present and future. I'm sure you can find that on YouTube too.

You can, but it’s also the best place to find sources debunking the crap. Far more of the latter than the former.

Don’t look for it on the Trending page though. Those vids always get missed for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    other hilarious content are those who are clearly getting artifacts in pictures and saying it’s a double sun. Or why you can’t see Planet X is because we have a fake sky.

Coonan357

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2013
    Just below the panhandle of Texas
    I really enjoy YouTube for a few reasons. It can be very instructional if you know how to use it.
    Probably my favorite pastime is to begin watching videos, fall asleep and then wake up to whatever is playing.
    I fell asleep last week while watching the forging of Japanese swords and woke up to the funny accent of some guy in Finland showing me seven different ways to build a camp fire. If I ever decide to go backpacking with a chainsaw I'm set!
    Scott

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I really enjoy YouTube for a few reasons. It can be very instructional if you know how to use it.
    Probably my favorite pastime is to begin watching videos, fall asleep and then wake up to whatever is playing.
    I fell asleep last week while watching the forging of Japanese swords and woke up to the funny accent of some guy in Finland showing me seven different ways to build a camp fire. If I ever decide to go backpacking with a chainsaw I'm set!
    Scoty
    I must be in deep tonight. I just saw the finissh campfire guy with a chainsaw.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I’m sure you have and that’s fantastic. I’m just more of a hands on type guy or if I should need help I get it in person from someone I can trust.
    Pfft, you dislike Whataburger too. You are definitely suspect.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    And the moon landing was filmed in a Hollywood Basement.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I am suspicious of this... how is it in 50yrs only the USA has set foot on the moon & no other country? And we haven't been back since? I would think since we've had combined missions with other countries to the international space station the technology in other countries would be advanced enough for them to have manned missions as well.

Just one of them questions that makes you scratch your head.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am suspicious of this... how is it in 50yrs only the USA has set foot on the moon & no other country? And we haven't been back since? I would think since we've had combined missions with other countries to the international space station the technology in other countries would be advanced enough for them to have manned missions as well.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I feel the same way about this that I feel about Christopher Columbus "discovering" America.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom