• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Depends on location and duration of exposure. The information they have today is more than it was over 40 years ago. You can look up the radiation exposure of astronauts.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I heard that's why the Russians never landed on the moon, the radiation was too hot for their space suits. Just think of the lead needed to block an Xray in the doctors office.. you think the foil in a space suit will block radiation???? It would have to be one heavy suit.
    So... either the landing is "made up" or the astronauts signed a waiver.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I would assume all astronauts know any mission could be their last. As to why we haven’t been back? I have two thoughts: 1, budget and other projects. 2, though I believe the moon landing was not fake, I will admit the idea of alien bases or “other “ reasons are keeping us from exploring the entire moon. Just listen to the audio of the moon landing. That transcript was filled with so many wtf are these guys seeing moments.

I do believe we went to the moon but will also admit nasa has a history of lies. Take photos of mars. They originally gave us a red planet and doctored pics but behold sometime late we see mars is pretty colorful.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    So... either the landing is "made up" or the astronauts signed a waiver.
    Just something else on this rock that makes you scratch your head. Who knows??? As much shit as the government covers up, spins & lies about I guess that's why theres conspiracy theories...lol.
    The biggest cover up was FDR being in a wheel chair. The American people never knew, the Whitehouse & press core covered it up. If they can cover up a president being in a wheelchair from polio then who knows what the truth is on anything out of their mouths.
    http://ideas.time.com/2013/07/12/the-myth-of-fdrs-secret-disability

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would assume all astronauts know any mission could be their last. As to why we haven’t been back? I have two thoughts: 1, budget and other projects. 2, though I believe the moon landing was not fake, I will admit the idea of alien bases or “other “ reasons are keeping us from exploring the entire moon. Just listen to the audio of the moon landing. That transcript was filled with so many wtf are these guys seeing moments.

I do believe we went to the moon but will also admit nasa has a history of lies. Take photos of mars. They originally gave us a red planet and doctored pics but behold sometime late we see mars is pretty colorful.
    Where ya going with this? You think there is a life form that has mastered 186,000mi a second? And not only that... but can live long enough?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Unknown moon radiation...how do you know what specs to build the suit to if you dont kno wwhat your up against.

Kind of like lvl III armor vs IIIa
    To understand radiation you have to know that there are many types of radiation. They sent equipment to the moon that measures radiation long before landing on the moon. People are bombarded by radiation daily, not all of it is harmful. I can list many types of radiation, but I'm sure I would miss some.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Those pictures are typically not taken in the visible spectrum, or are overload with IR and then colorized to look like things we would recognize for what they are.

The different coloring we see isn’t a sign of any kind of coverup.

Heck, I can look at mars through the telescope at my house and see that it’s red.

We probably haven’t been back to the moon because it’s extremely expensive and offers little or no benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Those pictures are typically not taken in the visible spectrum, or are overload with IR and then colorized to look like things we would recognize for what they are.

The different coloring we see isn’t a sign of any kind of coverup.

Heck, I can look at mars through the telescope at my house and see that it’s red.

We probably haven’t been back to the moon because it’s extremely expensive and offers little or no benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you and I agree on the budget aspect.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Where ya going with this? You think there is a life form that has mastered 186,000mi a second? And not only that... but can live long enough?
    I am open to the idea aliens have been observing us from our beginning. Guess that would work out for light speed? They would have to have been here for a long time assuming their home is far or is it? Mars conspiracy drum roll lol. I have no idea. I’m only open to it I’m not sold on it

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am open to the idea aliens have been observing us from our beginning. Guess that would work out for light speed? They would have to have been here for a long time assuming their home is far or is it? Mars conspiracy drum roll lol. I have no idea. I’m only open to it I’m not sold on it
    Yeah... I would assume if the human race had enough time we'd eventually get there. Maybe there is an alien form that doesn't have greed.

Top Bottom