Glenn Beck - Unelectable

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
I don't know if any of you are fans of Glenn Beck, but I took my wife to South Carolina to see him in person this past Saturday.

I like the guy. He has a very common-sense view on America, and doesn't live up the rear of either political party. He's a conservative, plain and simple.

Behind him hung a 30' x 50' American flag. At the end of the show, he brought a group of boy scouts up on stage to take down the flag and fold it properly. The crowd spontaneously broke out in "The Star Spangled Banner." It brought a tear to my eye...

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/11291/

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Mar 4, 2008
Too bad that most of the good ones cannot get enough support to be electable.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
I've been listening to Glenn since he went national. He's a great guy with a lot of common sense. He was in Dallas a couple of weeks ago and they simulcast his show at a local movie theater here, but it was sold out. I like him better than Hannity.

mortdooley

Jul 25, 2008
Texas Gulf Coast
We saw him in Houston friday the 18th, the same day Bush was in town. It was a moving and very entertaining evening, it is time for me to start reading his books. Also saw him at the NRA convention in Louisville last May signing his book.

Enron Exec

Apr 23, 2008
Behind 16 rnds of 9x19mm
Id give him my full support if he ever ran for office.

And +1, he runs a great show.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics