• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    "...and open to reason and logic and free speech, as long as it isn’t offensive."

My friend, "free speech" and "isn't offensive" are two very opposing concepts. YOU choose whether, or not, you're offended. With free speech, offending someone is not only likely, but will certainly happen often. Just don't be offended and you'll be good.

Anyway, this is most definitely not only one of the best 2A forums on the net, but is one of the best forums of any kind. This site is full of great people who show empathy, are always ready to help, are very intellectual, supportive and motivational, and can even be some supreme assholes but in the most loving way. If you can manage to put up with us and stick around, you'll be one blessed guy.

Welcome to the forum, my friend.
    Lynx Defense

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Welcome, OP.

FYI, if you're puzzled by some oddly but vaguely negative reactions as you acclimate yourself, know that you picked a fairly unfortunate username. We had a very disruptive troll, now banned, whose name and yours were a bit alike. Rest assured; if you turn out to be a good guy, everyone will forget about that with a quickness.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Welcome, OP.

FYI, if you're puzzled by some oddly but vaguely negative reactions as you acclimate yourself, know that you picked a fairly unfortunate username. We had a very disruptive troll, now banned, whose name and yours were a bit alike. Rest assured; if you turn out to be a good guy, everyone will forget about that with a quickness.

Yeah. This place can be like a jilted lover when it comes to usernames. We need more face to face stuff, like the lunches and ranges days to float to the top of the new threads list.

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    Welcome neighbor. Belly up to the bar and join in. Lot's of great people here and great (informed) information on guns and the law available if you look.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    8DDC67A9-E946-4334-ADC2-6057514E8E71.jpeg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    My friend, "free speech" and "isn't offensive" are two very opposing concepts. YOU choose whether, or not, you're offended. With free speech, offending someone is not only likely, but will certainly happen often. Just don't be offended and you'll be good.

Anyway, this is most definitely not only one of the best 2A forums on the net, but is one of the best forums of any kind. This site is full of great people who show empathy, are always ready to help, are very intellectual, supportive and motivational, and can even be some supreme assholes but in the most loving way. If you can manage to put up with us and stick around, you'll be one blessed guy.

Welcome to the forum, my friend.
    <>
    »My friend, "free speech" and "isn't offensive" are two very opposing concepts. YOU choose whether, or not, you're offended. With free speech, offending someone is not only likely, but will certainly happen often. Just don't be offended and you'll be good. »

<>

’’EXAACKERLY’’

One person’s RIGHT of ‘’Free Speech’’ doesn’t negate anyone else’s ability to disagree or to NOT listen.

leVieux

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    Thanks yall, glad to be here. I ain’t did much to brag, other just trying to be a good man and a good father, failed at the marriage bit I guess. Probably similar stories, to tell, just learning lessons good and bad, taking the positives from both.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Thanks yall, glad to be here. I ain’t did much to brag, other just trying to be a good man and a good father, failed at the marriage bit I guess. Probably similar stories, to tell, just learning lessons good and bad, taking the positives from both.
    If it was the first marriage, that one is a Mulligan and doesn't count. Been there, done that. Second one is a keeper (30 years now).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom