• ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Hey MTA!!!! :fireworks:

PMAG 30 ROUNDS AR/M4 GEN M2 5.56x45 MAGAZINE- $6.99 plus flat rate shipping $9.99

https://cajunammo.com/PMAG-30-Round...2FD04203546DDB4241AC61D0288A3.p3plqscsfapp006

They also have Gen 3 for $1 more....

https://www.cajunammo.com/MAGPUL-PM...1C76D49BA3B3A57B2491C8DA40D08.p3plqscsfapp003
    I've never ordered from them before, but snagged 10 for myself. I read just before placing my order that it was $9.99 flat rate on shipping, but then when I placed the order I was only charged for the mags and $0.00 for shipping. I don't know if they make a separate charge for that when it ships or not. Just thought it was strange. I'll update if they do make another charge for shipping.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I've never ordered from them before, but snagged 10 for myself. I read just before placing my order that it was $9.99 flat rate on shipping, but then when I placed the order I was only charged for the mags and $0.00 for shipping. I don't know if they make a separate charge for that when it ships or not. Just thought it was strange. I'll update if they do make another charge for shipping.

My first time at Cajun Ammo too. They charge it after it's packed up and here is why...
    And, personally, if I was ordering more then 10, I would be a little weary but figured I would take a chance.

$9.99 Flat Rate Shipping Per Box On All Magazine Orders
    This shipping charge will be added later, after packing and before shipping the items.

We will package EVERYTHING we possibly can (safely and reasonably) in the fewest number of boxes possible. If it all fits in one box, $9.99 will be added to your order before it is shipped. If it takes 2 boxes, $19.98 will be added to your order before it is shipped....and so on. We can OFTEN get 100 magazines in one box. So, order away and know that we are doing everything we can to keep your shipping costs down.

Top Bottom