• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Good one. Seriously. To be fair, though, I look a bit different these days.

A kinder, more gentle Ben.
    DkFI7h.gif

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    A kinder, more gentle Ben.
    In all seriousness, I wonder if that's true. I'm different from the guy in the picture but I'm not sure if I'm better or worse.

The one thing I've learned from the onset of old age is that I haven't learned enough about anything.

OK, I'm getting philosophical because I'm looking at a day of doctors and facing my mortality. I'll get off TGT and come back when I'm in a lighter mood.

Carry on, folks, with the wonderful bargains.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    In all seriousness, I wonder if that's true. I'm different from the guy in the picture but I'm not sure if I'm better or worse.

The one thing I've learned from the onset of old age is that I haven't learned enough about anything.

OK, I'm getting philosophical because I'm looking at a day of doctors and facing my mortality. I'll get off TGT and come back when I'm in a lighter mood.

Carry on, folks, with the wonderful bargains.

Hope you feel better Ben and all is as well as it can be.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    FYI-E Arms is a sponsor and located in Austin. Don't quote me, but I recall them mentioning something about local pickup. Perhaps they could chime in because a local pickup with no FFL fee would really set this deal off nice.
    I remember the same thing - IIRC, you just have to make an appointment to pick your gear up. I went to the checkout and didn't see an obvious choice to pick it up at E Arms though.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I remember the same thing - IIRC, you just have to make an appointment to pick your gear up. I went to the checkout and didn't see an obvious choice to pick it up at E Arms though.

OK, so it wasn't just me. You probably have to call them. I also am not sure if FFL items were included. I got some PMs to send I think. :)

E-arm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2017
    Austin, Texas
    We will absolutely do a local pickup. You can find us in the FFL selector at checkout or you can just shoot me an email - greg@e-arms.com - and we'll schedule an appointment. I'll be in the office tomorrow afternoon and Friday afternoon if there are times that work for you then.

We are near Lamar and 183, off of Powell Ln.

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Top Bottom